1-Day Sky Hop Bus Kyoto Pass - Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus (Valid for 24 Hours)
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Kansai (Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, etc.) Transportation Pass / Ticket
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. Go sightseeing anywhere you like in Kyoto! Hop on and off a regular sightseeing bus as you please at bus stops near sightseeing spots. Ride as many times as you like.
*Novel Coronavirus Infection Prevention Measures:
2. Enjoy efficient sightseeing as the bus runs every 60 minutes, going around Kyoto's popular sightseeing spots of Kyoto Station, Nishiki Market, Nijo Castle, Kitano Tenmangu Shrine, Kinkaku-ji Temple, Daitoku-ji Temple, Kyoto Imperial Palace, Ginkaku-ji Temple, Heian Shrine, Kiyomizu-dera Temple, Gion, and Sanjusangen-do Temple!
3. Take in the sights of Kyoto from the top of an open double-decker bus.
Go to the bus stop from which you wish to board the bus Customers may board the bus from any Sky Hop bus stop during normal bus operating hours.
Show a printed copy of the reservation confirmation sheet to the bus driver when boarding. Simply showing the confirmation on a mobile device screen will not be accepted.
The reservation confirmation sheet is valid for 1 day (24 hours).
*Seats are unreserved. Note that buses may be full in some cases.
Board from Preferred Bus Stop and Sightsee along Route Course Board from your preferred bus stop and go sightseeing.
JR Kyoto Station Karasuma Exit (regular sightseeing bus boarding area) = Karasuma Gojo = Shijo Karasuma/Nishiki Market = Nijo Castle = JR Nijo Station (suspended until further notice) = Kitano Tenmangu Shrine/Kamishichiken = Kinkaku-ji Temple = Daitoku-ji Temple = Kyoto Imperial Palace (in front of Doshisha University) = Ginkaku-ji Temple = Heian Shrine/Okazaki Park = Gion in front of Kotowa Kyoto Yasaka = Gojozaka (Kiyomizu-dera Temple/Gion) = Sanjusangen-do Temple/Kyoto National Museum = JR Kyoto Station Karasuma Exit (regular sightseeing bus boarding area)
*Operates from 9:30 - 18:09. Subject to change.
*This pass allows customers to hop on and off Sky Hop buses as many times as they would like to enjoy sightseeing in Kyoto with ease.
*Please refer to [Exemptions/Itinerary Guarantee: Itinerary/Destinations] & [Important Notes/Supplements: What to Wear/Bring].
Disembark at your bus stop of choice Participants are responsible for getting to their next destination on their own.
Myojo Bus Co.
Address: 63-1 Nishinoyama Nakatorii-cho, Yamashina-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto
(This is not the meeting location.)
This is an unguided plan, so please go to the meeting location on your own. When boarding the vehicle, please show a printed copy of the reservation confirmation sheet or a printout of the reservation confirmation e-mail. Simply showing the confirmation on a mobile device screen will not be accepted.
[Exemptions/Itinerary Guarantee: Itinerary/Destinations]
- Depending on operational circumstances, certain tour dates may be canceled, or tour operation may cease entirely.
- Service may be suspended in the case of inclement weather such as rainstorms, thunderstorms, strong wind, etc.
*Contact Info: Sky Hop Bus Kyoto Call Center - 075-744-0973 (9:30 - 18:00)
- Bus seats cannot be reserved or designated. If you cannot board due to full seating, please board the next bus.
- There is no bathroom on the bus.
[Important Notes/Supplements: Meeting/Pick-up/Pick-up Location]
There are several boarding and disembarking points including Kyoto Station.
[Important Notes/Supplements: Children/Infants]
Children under 6 years of age may join the tour for free, but will not be provided with a seat. They must sit on the lap of their parent or guardian.
If they require their own seat, a booking must be made at the child booking price (6-11 years old).
[Important Notes/Supplements: What to Wear/Bring]
- If inclement weather is in the forecast, the bus may be changed to a bus with a retractable roof on the upper deck, but an open-roofed bus may also be used.
In this case, ponchos will be lent out free of charge, so please wear them on board.
The top deck seats will still be used even in the case of rain. Seating for the first deck is unavailable. The use of umbrellas is also prohibited.
Please dress for seasonal weather and bring any extra items you may need. For example, winter clothing in cold seasons, or a hat in summer.
- Large pieces of baggage can be stored in the storage compartments below the bus only while riding the bus. Baggage cannot be stored in advance.
- Drinks with closable caps or lids such as water bottles may be brought on board. Alcoholic beverages and food are not allowed.
[Stops/Operation Timetables & Route Maps]
Please check through the following website (English), or contact the Sky Hop Bus Kyoto Call Center directly.