Noboribetsu Date Jidaimura Admission Ticket with Dress-Up Photo Shoot & Dango Rice Dumpling Snack Plan
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Hokkaido Entertainment / Sightseeing Ticket
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. A historical theme park built to recreate the culture and townscapes of Japan during the Edo Period (1603-1868). Here, visitors can step back in time and experience a slice of history.
2. Enjoy watching an action-packed ninja show, a captivating oiran dance, and a variety of traditional activities such as archery, shuriken (ninja star) throwing, and shooting darts with a blowgun here at this vast northern land. Fully enjoy the atmosphere of the Edo period.
3. This plan includes a dress-up photo shoot and dango rice dumpling snack, a specialty of Jidaimura. Have your photo taken dressed up as a Japanese lord, samurai, ninja, princess, or maiko, and capture this treasured moment.
4. On this flexible plan you can enjoy 1-time admission at any time you want within 5 days of the selected use date. This tour is quite convenient as there is no need to go through any hassle such as buying a ticket at the ticket gate of a popular facility.
09:00-15:00 [Nov. 1 - Mar. 31] Reception & Admission to Noboribetsu Jidaimura