[From May 2021] 1-Day Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour (Return by Shinkansen) (No Lunch) [Departs from Ginza]
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Mt. Fuji Tour
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. Spend 1 whole day with a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter touring on a bus around the popular Mt. Fuji/Hakone area. Visit an area halfway up the World Heritage-registered Mt. Fuji, and experience majestic nature with a cruise ship and ropeway ride at a lake in Hakone.
2. For the return trip, take the Shinkansen from Odawara Station back to Tokyo Station in comfort.
3. Enjoy the areas of Mt. Fuji and Hakone which offer different scenery every season, be it the cherry blossoms of spring, the fresh greens of summer, the colored leaves of autumn, or the snowy scenescapes of winter.
4. Convenient Wi-Fi service is available on board the bus.
09:00-09:10 Depart GINZA SIX Sightseeing Bus Stop Please be at the meeting location at least 10 minutes before departure.
GINZA SIX 1F Sightseeing Bus Stop (Mihara-dori Side) / Meet at 9:00, Depart at 9:10
30(min) Mt. Fuji 5th Station The bus will head up to the 5th Station along the Subaru Line.
The 5th Station is situated at 2,300 meters (7,546 feet) above sea level. At this height, you will be amazed at spectacular, breathtaking views from above the clouds.
*Please check [Exemptions/Itinerary Guarantee: Itinerary/Destinations].
50(min) Meal Break Meals are not included. Customers are to have lunch on their own. There are no cafes, restaurants, or other places to have lunch near the rest area. Preparing this prior to departure is recommended.
15(min) Lake Ashi Cruise At Lake Ashi in Hakone, customers can ride a cruise ship. Spend a relaxing time while gazing at the beautiful lake and Mt. Fuji.
*The tour may be guided to an alternative destination if the Lake Ashi cruise operation is suspended, or depending on road conditions, congestion, etc.
50(min) Hakone Komagatake Ropeway Take a 7-minute ropeway ride to the peak of Mt. Komagatake. A total of 50 minutes will be spent here, including time to walk around at the peak. Take a cableway ride up to the spiritual Hakone Shrine Mototsumiya (original shrine) that nestles at the mountaintop. Enjoy the scenery of Lake Ashi spread out below.
*The tour may be guided to an alternative destination if the Komagatake Ropeway operation is suspended, or depending on road conditions, congestion, etc.
Hakone-en Customers that descend Mt. Komagatake early can stop by the souvenir corner at the foot of the mountain.
*Depending on time management, there may not be time to purchase souvenirs.
Odawara Station Board the Kodama Shinkansen to Tokyo in the non-reserved section.
There will be no accompanying National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter on the Shinkansen for the return trip. In this case, information on how to return to hotels from Tokyo Station will be provided in advance.
*Please make sure to check "Regarding Luggage on Shinkansen" in [Exemptions/Itinerary Guarantee: Itinerary/Destinations].
18:00-20:00 Tokyo Station After arrival, please head to your next destination on your own from Tokyo Station.