[From May 2021] Mt. Fuji， Hakone & Hot Spring Tour (1 Night at Hakone， No JR) [Departs from Ginza]
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Mt. Fuji Tour (Multiple-day)
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. Spend 1 whole day with a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter touring on a bus around the popular Mt. Fuji/Hakone area. Visit an area halfway up the World Heritage-registered Mt. Fuji, and experience majestic nature with a cruise ship and ropeway ride at a lake in Hakone. In the evening, enjoy accommodation in Hakone, and on Day 2 go sightseeing on your own around the Hakone area.
2. This reasonably priced plan does not include meals at the accommodation. (The only meal included is lunch on Day 1.) Customers may select from 2 hotels: Yumoto Fujiya Hotel or The Prince Hakone Lake Ashinoko.
3. Yumoto, where Yumoto Fujiya Hotel is located, is the most history-steeped hot spring town in all of Hakone. Premium-quality hot springs loved by Japanese for centuries can be enjoyed here. This area is also near Hakone-Yumoto Station, which is the access point for Hakone, which is highly convenient for travel on the following day.
Stay at The Prince Hakone Lake Ashinoko, a serene resort hotel located on the shore of Lake Ashi with scenery fit for Hakone, one of Japan's picturesque areas. Relieve your tiredness from traveling in the liberating hot spring bath with a view out onto Lake Ashi.
09:00-09:10 Depart GINZA SIX Sightseeing Bus Stop Please be at the meeting location at least 10 minutes before departure.
GINZA SIX 1F Sightseeing Bus Stop (Mihara-dori Side) / Meet at 9:00, Depart at 9:10
30(min) Mt. Fuji 5th Station The bus will head up to the 5th Station along the Subaru Line.
The 5th Station is situated at 2,300 meters (7,546 feet) above sea level. At this height, you will be amazed at spectacular, breathtaking views from above the clouds.
*Please check [Exemptions/Itinerary Guarantee: Itinerary/Destinations].
50(min) Lunch Enjoy Japanese-style cuisine.
Please make sure to refer to [Important Notes/Supplements: Regarding Meals].
15(min) Lake Ashi Cruise At Lake Ashi in Hakone, customers can ride a cruise ship. Spend a relaxing time while gazing at the beautiful lake and Mt. Fuji.
*The tour may be guided to an alternative destination if the Lake Ashi cruise operation is suspended, or depending on road conditions, congestion, etc.
50(min) Hakone Komagatake Ropeway Take a 7-minute ropeway ride to the peak of Mt. Komagatake. A total of 50 minutes will be spent here, including time to walk around at the peak. Take a cableway ride up to the spiritual Hakone Shrine Mototsumiya (original shrine) that nestles at the mountaintop. Enjoy the scenery of Lake Ashi spread out below.
*The tour may be guided to an alternative destination if the Komagatake Ropeway operation is suspended, or depending on road conditions, congestion, etc.
Hakone-en Customers that descend Mt. Komagatake early can stop by the souvenir corner at the foot of the mountain.
*Depending on time management, there may not be time to purchase souvenirs.
The National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter will be accompanying the tour up to this point.
Head to the Hotel Depart from Hakone-en on foot or by taxi and go to your hotel.
- The Prince Hakone Lake Ashinoko: On foot
- Yumoto Fujiya Hotel: Taxi
Arrive at Hotel Enjoy relaxing in high quality hot springs.
Depart from Hotel Tour ends after hotel check-out
Free time all day. Enjoy sightseeing in Hakone!
*The guide will not accompany the tour on Day 2, so enjoy the entire free day!