Izukyu-line 1-day Pass
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Chubu (Nagoya, Kanazawa, Takayama, etc.) Transportation Pass / Ticket
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. The Izukyu-line 1-day Pass allows customers to board and get off Izukyu Line trains as they wish, and makes traveling easier as there is no need to purchase individual tickets.
2. This pass is exclusive for international visitors. The normal fare of JPY 3,300 for 1 adult to take a round trip between Ito and Izukyu-Shimoda is reduced to just JPY 1,200, with the added freedom of boarding and disembarking trains on the Izukyu Line wherever you like.
3. The Izukyu Line is a resort railway running along the Izu Peninsula's east coast from Ito to Izukyu-Shimoda. Gaze out the window at the ocean while enjoying a journey by train.
4. Admire great views of Izu's beautiful east coast from on board the Izukyu Resort 21, a train featuring seats and windows arranged to look out on the ocean.
5. Special perks can be received at various sightseeing facilities by showing the Izukyu-line 1-day Pass.
08:10-17:30 Pick-up Locations: Izu-Kogen Station Izu-Atagawa Station Izu-Inatori Station Kawazu Station Izukyu-Shimoda Station *Free Wi-Fi Spots: Izu-Atagawa Station, Izu-Inatori Station, Kawazu Station, Izukyu-Shimoda Station