1-Day Osaka Walking Tour (Round Trip from Osaka)
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Kansai (Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, etc.) Walking Tour
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. This tour is accompanied by a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter. Visit some of Osaka's most iconic sights, and experience both traditional and modern Osaka.
2. Enjoy panoramic views of Osaka at the Floating Garden Observatory at the top of the Umeda Sky Building, which is also popular among international travelers for its unique architecture.
3. Be in awe of Osaka Castle's grandeur. Revel in the superb scenery from the castle tower.
4. Take a riverboat cruise for a breathtaking view of Japan's water city, Osaka.
09:50- Depart from Hotel Hankyu Respire Osaka Go to the Floating Garden Observatory on foot.
60(min) Floating Garden Observatory, Umeda District The open-air observatory overlooks the city of Osaka, Awaji Island and Mt. Ikoma. Enjoy panoramic views from 170 meters above the city.
50(min) Lunch at Hotel Hankyu Respire Osaka (Western-style Meal) Vegetarian meals are available and must be requested at the time of booking.
From Higashi-Umeda Station to Temmabashi Station Please refer to [Exemptions/Itinerary Guarantee: Itinerary/Destinations] in the Remarks.
75(min) Osaka Castle Osaka Castle was founded in the 16th century by Hideyoshi Toyotomi, a remarkable shogun in the Sengoku period, and is known as the symbol of his power.
40(min) Board the Osaka Aqua Liner Enjoy seeing the seasonal scenery with a cruise along the Ogawa River aboard the Aqua Liner water bus. See a view of the famous places and historic spots of Osaka from the river.
*Please refer to [Exemptions/Itinerary Guarantee: Itinerary/Destinations] in the Remarks.
16:15- From Osakajokoen Station to Osaka Station (JR Local Train, non-reserved seat)
-16:45 Tour ends at Osaka Station After arriving at Osaka Station, please head to your next destination on your own.