Pop Culture Hotspot Harajuku Walking Tour (Disband at new Shibuya spot Miyashita Park)
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Tokyo Walking Tour
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. Harajuku, the hotspot for Japanese pop culture. Guided by a National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter, the tour will go from Takeshita Street, which is lined with shops offering accessories, miscellaneous goods, clothes and much more, to some select establishments featuring popular "Kawaii" goods. Enjoy an experience only found in Harajuku.
2. Have a taste of Harajuku's popular cotton candy! It's served in a container, so feel free to bring it home.
3. In Harajuku, in addition to the main street, there are also many alleys making up the backstreets (Ura-Harajuku, Cat Street) that even Japanese people aren't familiar with. The tour will be guided to several stores, each with its own unique atmosphere.
4. From Harajuku, the tour will be taken to Miyashita Park, a new spot that opened in July 2020.
12:00-13:00 Meet-up Harajuku Station Omotesando Exit The guide will be waiting holding a Sunrise Tours flag. Meet-up:
Harajuku Station Omotesando Exit (the guide will be waiting holding a Sunrise Tours flag. )
*Please show your reservation confirmation sheet at reception. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the departure time.
13:00-13:50 50(min) Harajuku Takeshita Street Mooosh Squishy Each customer will be given 1 rainbow cotton candy.
Enjoy the latest snack craze in Harajuku whether you eat it at the location, or bring it home with you. The tour will also drop by Mooosh Squishy, seller of Japan's squishy trend items.
13:55-14:45 50(min) Harajuku Design Festa Gallery 6% Dokidoki The tour will also drop by Design Festa Gallery (exhibition) and 6% Dokidoki.
6% Dokidoki offers "Sensational Kawaii" goods produced by world-renowned Sebastian Matsuda. It's one of the charms of Harajuku.
Enjoy strolling in the Ura-Harajuku area.
14:45-14:55 10(min) Cross Overpass in front of Harajuku Police Station heading to Kiddy Land Cross the overpass in front of Harajuku Police Station and head towards Kiddy Land.
14:55-15:25 30(min) Kiddy Land This toy store features characters from all over the world. There are also a lot of Japanese character goods. Rare Japanese character goods are great for souvenirs!
15:25-15:45 20(min) Stroll along Cat Street (heading towards Miyashita Park) Take a leisurely walk along Cat Street, heading to Miyashita Park.
15:55- Tour Ends at Miyashita Park