Matsushima Specialty Set Plan (Matsushima Cruise + Sasa Kamaboko Roasting Experience + Grilled Oyster Tasting)
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Tohoku (Sendai, etc.) Experience Plan
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. Go on a cruise at Matsushima Bay, one of Japan's three most spectacular views, and enjoy the specialties of sasa kamaboko and grilled oysters on this plan.
2. Take advantage of this special plan which is much more affordable than the regular price!
- Adults (age 12 and over): Normally JPY 1,900, reduced to JPY 1,500
- Children (age 6-11): Normally JPY 1,150, reduced to JPY 1,000
3. Matsushima Bay is well known for its spectacular natural scenery, and is the first bay in Japan to be included in the World's Most Beautiful Bays Club.
09:50-13:50 Matsushima Kaigan Rest House Counter No. 2 Meet-up Please refer to [Reception Method] & [Important Notes/Supplements: What to Wear/Bring].
*Customers will be informed of how to reach the locations for sasa kamaboko roasting and grilled oyster tasting, so please ask the counter staff if you have any questions.
10:00-14:50 50(min) Marubun Matsushima Kisen Matsushima Bay Cruise The Matsushima Bay cruise course takes passengers to see the bay's iconic islands such as Futagojima and Niojima (said to be shaped like a sitting person), as well as Kabutoshima (which has a unique shape eroded by the waves), Yoroishima (said to be shaped like an armor), and many other unique islands. Details on how the islands were named and other information are announced on board in English, Korean, Mandarin, and Cantonese.
10:00-15:30 10(min) Matsushima Kamaboko Main Branch Sasa Kamaboko Roasting Experience Kamaboko is fish cake made with minced fish, shaped flat and roasted. Enjoy roasting sasa kamaboko, and taste freshly cooked kamaboko while it's hot.
Each customer will be provided one for the roasting experience. Please pay for any additional orders at the location.
*The time to be spent at the location(s) may change depending on congestion on the day, so please leave enough time for transfers and the experience.
10:00-15:30 20(min) Takesuzuan Grilled Oyster Tasting Savor the specialty of Matsushima, oysters.
Each customer will have one oyster. Please pay for any additional orders at the location.
*The time to be spent at the location(s) may change depending on congestion on the day, so please leave enough time for transfers and the tasting.
After the tour, please head to your next destination on your own.