Bento Class at Cooking Sun - Japanese Cooking Class in Kyoto led by an English-speaking Instructor (4 People)
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Kyoto Experience Plan
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. Learn from an English-speaking instructor about how to make delicious Japanese bento in a stylish cooking studio renovated from a machiya, an old Kyoto-style townhouse.
2. This popular cooking class accepts up to 8 persons in one class, so beginners can feel free to join.
3. Participants will be doing the cooking themselves following a program created by a professional instructor.
4. After cooking, participants will enjoy the food on site right away.
5. The venue is at the heart of Kyoto City, and is easily accessible. There is no need to bring anything for the activity on the day, so participants can enjoy sightseeing and shopping afterwards.
09:20- Arrive at Cooking Sun
09:30- 180(min) Cooking Class Begins Participants will be doing the cooking themselves following a program created by a professional instructor.
Gomaae sesame salad, teriyaki chicken, rolled egg, tempura, sushi roll, miso soup (total of 6 menu items)
*The menu is subject to change.
*After completing the bento, participants will enjoy the food on site.
*Please make requests for vegetarian and halal meals at the time of booking. If you have any food allergies or foods you cannot consume, please inform us of them in the free entry field when making a reservation.
-12:30 Cooking Class Ends