Samurai Experience & Kembu Viewing at "Samurai Kembu Theater" in Kyoto
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Kyoto Experience Plan
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. Watch a Kembu (Sword Dancing) show, which is a form of traditional Japanese entertainment, and have a real samurai experience. This genuine samurai experience is also very popular among online review sites, so please enjoy!
2. Kembu is a traditional form of entertainment, in which the lives and hearts of the samurai are expressed through dance with swords and fans. In the movie "The Last Samurai," there is a scene on the day before battle where the samurai are dancing.
3. The show provides an English explanation of the Kembu masters' performance as well as samurai culture.
4. Learn how to hold a Japanese sword and correct samurai etiquette.
5. Try on samurai attire and take a commemorative photograph holding a sword.
14:15- Arrive at Samurai Kembu Theater in Kyoto Please go to Samurai Kembu Theater on your own by 14:15. Please show your reservation confirmation sheet at reception.
14:30-15:25 55(min) Watch the Samurai Kembu Show This stage show is performed by Kembu masters. It provides an explanation of Japanese culture during the performance.
15:25-15:35 10(min) Picture Taking with Performers (free time for taking photos) Participants can take photos with the performers.
15:35-15:45 10(min) Break Change into tabi socks, wash hands, visit the souvenir corner, etc.
15:45-16:45 60(min) Sword & Costume Experience Participants will learn how to wield the sword as well as the correct samurai etiquette. And participants can also try on a samurai outfit, and take souvenir pictures as they wish.
-17:00 Plan ends Please head to your next destination on your own.