Kimono Experience Plan at KKR Hotel Nagoya (Starts at 10:00)
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Chubu (Nagoya, Kanazawa, Takayama, etc.) Experience Plan
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
￥5,000 ~ (until Mar., 2021)
- Overview :
1. There's no need to bring anything with you. The beauty salon will prepare everything customers need for the kimono experience. Assistance in simple Chinese or English is available.
2. This popular kimono experience plan is available for men and women alike. Have fun trying on traditional Japanese garments with friends or family, or as a couple.
3. Popular sightseeing spots such as Nagoya Castle and Tokugawa Garden (both require additional admission charges) are within walking distance. Enjoy taking pictures with your own camera with the castle and garden as the background.
4. This plan is led by a certified professional dresser for weddings. A range of sash arrangements are also available. Recommended for customers who would like to experience wearing an authentic Japanese garment instead of simple costumes.
5. Also recommended for those who are not used to wearing Japanese clothing, as they may enjoy taking pictures at Nagoya's sightseeing spots which are less congested compared to those of other cities.
10:00- Meet-up Please go directly to Beauty Salon Matsumoto on the 2nd floor of KKR Hotel Nagoya. Customers running late for 30 minutes or more will be considered as having canceled on the day. Thank you for your understanding.
60(min) Kimono Selection & Dressing After selecting your kimono, the professional staff will help you get dressed.
11:00-17:00 360(min) (free time for sightseeing) Head out from KKR Hotel Nagoya for a stroll around Nagoya Castle or other destination.
17:00- Return Kimono & Change Clothes Please go back to KKR Hotel Nagoya.
After changing back into your own clothes, please make sure to not leave anything behind.
Beauty Salon Matsumoto closes at 17:00. Please make sure to return by 17:00. Extensions are not available. Also, refunds will not be issued even if customers return earlier than 17:00.