Just bring yourself! 1-Day Kimono Rental & Sapporo Walking Experience Plan
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Hokkaido Experience Plan
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. Take a stroll around Sapporo wearing a rental kimono! Assistance in dressing up is included, as well as free rental of zori sandals and accessories, plus props that can be used for a photo shoot (Japanese umbrella, fan, Japanese sword, etc.).
2. The rental shop is conveniently accessible from Tanukikoji shopping street! Enjoy sightseeing in a kimono at Odori Park, Sapporo TV Tower, the Former Hokkaido Government Office, Clock Tower and other places; taking a stroll around the town; or having a meal! Taking a short taxi ride to Hokkaido Shrine is also recommended.
3. After the kimono rental, customers will receive a small souvenir gift. From October to March, this plan also includes coat/fur rental!
4. The staff can provide assistance in English or Chinese, so even those on their first kimono experience can consult during dress-up worry-free!
5. There are a wide range of sizes available not just for women, but also for men and children as well. Make wonderful memories with your friends, family, or your special someone.
10:00-15:00 Meet at Mitsuki Sakura & Reception Please arrive by 5 minutes before the reception time you selected at the time of booking.
*Please refer to [Operation Conditions/Tour Conditions] & [Important Notes/Supplements: Meeting/Pick-up/Pick-up Location].
40(min) Kimono Dress-up Choose your preferred kimono. There's no need to bring anything for the kimono dress-up.
Free time Enjoy freely exploring on your own clad in a kimono. Recommended route: from shop to Odori Park/Miyoshi Shrine (approx. 5 min on foot), Sapporo TV Tower (approx. 15 min on foot), Former Hokkaido Government Office (approx. 15 min on foot), Nakajima Park (approx. 10 min via subway), Gokoku Shrine (approx. 10 min via city tram)
-20:00 10(min) Return, Plan Ends The last time for returning the kimono is 20:00. Please make your own way back to the establishment. Change clothes and finish the return procedures. Changing clothes takes about 10 minutes.