Snowmobile Ride on the Ice at Onuma Quasi-National Park (Ages 18 and up / 2 persons per vehicle)
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Hokkaido Experience Plan
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. During the winter season, Lake Onuma is covered in a thick layer of ice. Race across 2 kilometers of the frozen lake's surface on a snowmobile!
2. The vast panoramic view of Onuma Quasi-National Park's surroundings is a scenery iconic to Hokkaido. Thoroughly enjoy yourself while riding along on a snowmobile.
3. Even beginners and female customers can drive it with ease!
4. Select one of the 3 time slots for the experience time. (Per booked group) Make your selection to fit the schedule of your stay.
5. Rental of helmets, gloves, long winter boots, and long winter coats is free of charge, so customers can participate worry-free.
15(min) Snowmobiling Among Onuma Quasi-National Park's iconic Hokkaido scenery, race along the frozen surface of the lake on a snowmobile. There will also be explanations from the staff, so even beginners have nothing to worry about.
*Please check the remarks for details before participating.