1-Day Ski Plan at Teine Ski Resort (with Round-trip Bus from Sapporo) (Intermediate/Advance Course)
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Hokkaido Experience Plan
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. Enjoy fluffy powder snow at Sapporo Teine Ski Resort, which was used as a venue for the 1972 Sapporo Winter Olympics!
2. Feel free to join without bringing anything as the plan includes a full rental ski set (or snowboard set) including skiing/snowboarding equipment and apparel, and an 8-hour lift and gondola pass!
3. Enjoy skiing on a day trip as it takes as little as 50 minutes by bus from Sapporo City. The plan includes round-trip bus service from major hotels in Sapporo City to the ski resort!
4. Customers on this plan will alight the bus at the Highland Zone, which features slopes that intermediate and advance level skiers will surely enjoy.
07:45-08:35 Boarding at & Departure from Designated Sapporo City Hotels Please refer to [Important Notes/Supplements: Meeting/Pick-up/Pick-up Location (1)] and [Important Notes/Supplements: Meeting/Pick-up/Pick-up Location (2)] in the Remarks field.
09:35-16:00 385(min) Sapporo Teine Ski Resort Skiing or Snowboarding at Highland Zone Alight at Highland Ski Center
Enjoy a safe and fun time on Hokkaido's prized powder snow.
Please refer to About Pick-up of Lift & Gondola Pass and Rental Items in the Remarks.
16:30-16:40 Sapporo Teine Ski Resort Board & Depart Please refer to [Important Notes/Supplements: Meeting/Pick-up/Pick-up Location (2)] in the Remarks field.
17:50-18:50 Arrive at Designated Sapporo City Hotels, Tour Ends