Tea Field Hike， Tea Harvest Experience， and Tea Tasting with Tea Leaf Tempura & Selectable Lunch at d:matcha Kyoto
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Kyoto Experience Plan
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. Experience walking through tea fields and tea harvesting in Wazuka, one of the biggest production regions of Uji tea. An English-speaking assistant will guide participants. Enjoy an interactive talk with tea farmers.
2. Enjoy tasting the difference between 3 kinds of iconic Japanese tea served as sencha tea.
3. At the end, enjoy a lunch made with organic tea leaves picked from tea fields at d:matcha, as well as shopping.
4. As a perk of this plan, customers will receive a present of 1 bag of sencha green tea!
09:30- Meet at d:matcha Kyoto Simple explanation (briefing) in the shop.
10:00-10:30 30(min) Tea Field Hiking in Yubune District Talk a stroll for about 2 km through the tea fields spread out at the foot of the moss-covered steps and grounds of Hakusan Shrine.
10:30-11:10 40(min) Tea Harvesting in Yubune District Hear tricks from the tea field owner about making high quality tea and experience tea harvesting. After the tea harvesting, participants will return to the cafe and enjoy the tea leaves as tempura.
11:30-12:10 40(min) Tea Tasting Taste 3 varieties of wazuka tea (single origin: Yabukita, Okumidori, Goko).
12:15-13:00 45(min) Lunch & Shopping Enjoy a lunch made with organic tea leaves, as well as shopping.