Ama Diver Hut Experience & Freshly-caught Seafood BBQ Lunch with Ama Divers at Hachiman Kamado in Toba， Mie
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Chubu (Nagoya, Kanazawa, Takayama, etc.) Meal Plan
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. This plan allows customers to savor seasonal seafood caught by Ama divers of Ise-Shima in an Ama diver hut.
2. Enjoy a meal in an Ama diver hut where Ama divers normally take a break and warm up after their diving. Seafood grilled over charcoal by active Ama divers is exceptionally delicious.
3. After the meal, customers can also enjoy the Osatsu ondo folk dance together with active Ama divers. Experience the culture of Ama divers in Ise-Shima. Customers can also try on Ama diver garb (separate charge required).
4. Choose your preferred time. Group this plan with a visit to Ise Jingu, Toba Aquarium, or other nearby sightseeing area.
(1) From 12:00 / (2) From 13:30 / (3) From 15:00
Meet at Ama Hut Hachiman Kamado
75(min) Ama Diver Hut Cuisine Meal Starts Sit around the cooking hearth in an Ama diver hut and savor fresh and delicious seafood caught by the Ama divers, grilled over charcoal. After the meal, the Ama divers will perform an Osatsu ondo, a folk dance that sings of the oceans where they dive. Feel free to join in as customers can also change into Ama diver clothes and experience turning into an Ama diver! (JPY 300 per person)