1-Day Hiroshima & Miyajima Tour: Itsukushima Shrine， Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park， Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum， Atomic Bomb Dome (Round-trip from Hiroshima)
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Hiroshima / Miyajima Tour
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. This tour is accompanied by a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter. Visit the World Heritage Sites of Itsukushima Shrine on Miyajima and Hiroshima's Atomic Bomb Dome on this leisurely tour.
2. Visit the Main Building of the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum, which was newly reopened after renovations in April 2019.
3. Look forward to seeing wild deer in the untouched abundant nature of Miyajima.
4. Please book this Hiroshima round trip tour if you have a JR Pass.
10:30- Depart from Hotel Granvia Hiroshima Go to Miyajimaguchi by bus
5(min) From Miyajimaguchi to Miyajima Port Go to Miyajima by ferry
120(min) Itsukushima Shrine in Miyajima Lunch (meal charges not included in the tour) A World Heritage site. Established in the 6th century, this shrine is one of Japan's finest, and is famous for its beautiful Shinden-zukuri style structure (architecture representative of a nobles' residence in the Heian period). The contrast of the green of Mount Misen behind the lacquered shrine pavilion and the blue of the Seto Sea is beautiful and evocative of the underwater palace of Ryugujo.
*Please refer to [Exemptions/Itinerary Guarantee: Itinerary/Destinations] & [Important Notes/Supplements: Regarding Meals].
5(min) From Miyajima Port to Miyajimaguchi Go to Miyajimaguchi by ferry
30(min) Depart from Miyajimaguchi Take the bus to Peace Memorial Park
100(min) Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park & Museum This large-scale park was established in 1949 after the Pacific War ended, and is visited by countless visitors as a symbol of peace. The museum within the park is an Important Cultural Property of Japan, and was built to remind future generations of the terror wrought by atomic bombs.
Atomic Bomb Dome The Atomic Bomb Dome is a symbol of the disastrous atomic bombing during WWII, the first atomic bombs used in human history, and has been preserved as it was to promote peace and elimination of atomic weapons around the world.
18:00-18:30 Tour ends at JR Hiroshima Station Please head to your next destination on your own.