1-Day Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour (Return by Motorcoach) (No Lunch) [Departs from Shinjuku]
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Mt. Fuji Tour
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. Spend 1 whole day with a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter touring on a bus around the popular Mt. Fuji/Hakone area. Visit an area halfway up the World Heritage-registered Mt. Fuji, and experience majestic nature with a cruise ship and ropeway ride at a lake in Hakone.
Audio guides in Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Thai, French, and Indonesian are available on the tour bus.
2. Select the drop-off location from Hakone-en Garden, Odawara Station, or Shinjuku.
3. Enjoy the areas of Mt. Fuji and Hakone which offer different scenery every season, be it the cherry blossoms of spring, the fresh greens of summer, the colored leaves of autumn, or the snowy scenescapes of winter.
4. Convenient Wi-Fi service is available on board the bus.
08:15-08:25 Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo Main Tower 3F JTB Sunrise Tours Sales Office - Departure Please be at the meeting location at least 10 minutes before departure.
JTB Sunrise Tours Sales Office on the 3rd Floor of Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo's Main Tower in Shinjuku / Meet at 8:15, Dep. at 8:25
30(min) Mt. Fuji 5th Station The bus will head up to the 5th Station along the Subaru Line.
The 5th Station is situated at 2,300 meters (7,546 feet) above sea level. At this height, you will be amazed at spectacular, breathtaking views from above the clouds.
*Please check [Exemptions/Itinerary Guarantee: Itinerary/Destinations].
50(min) Meal Break Meals are not included. Customers are to have lunch on their own. There are no cafes, restaurants, or other places to have lunch near the rest area. Preparing this prior to departure is recommended.
15(min) Lake Ashi Cruise At Lake Ashi in Hakone, customers can ride a cruise ship. Spend a relaxing time while gazing at the beautiful lake and Mt. Fuji.
*The tour may be guided to an alternative destination if the Lake Ashi cruise operation is suspended, or depending on road conditions, congestion, etc.
50(min) Hakone Komagatake Ropeway Take a 7-minute ropeway ride to the peak of Mt. Komagatake. A total of 50 minutes will be spent here, including time to walk around at the peak. Take a cableway ride up to the spiritual Hakone Shrine Mototsumiya (original shrine) that nestles at the mountaintop. Enjoy the scenery of Lake Ashi spread out below.
*The tour may be guided to an alternative destination if the Komagatake Ropeway operation is suspended, or depending on road conditions, congestion, etc.
Hakone-en After the ropeway, customers may get off at Hakone-en.
This tour does not include transportation service from Hakone-en. For those that would like shuttle service to hotels/ryokan in the Hakone area,
please book the "1-Day Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour with Taxi Drop-off at Hakone Area Hotels/Ryokan" (on sale from Sept. 2020).
17:30-18:30 Odawara Station Disembarking only. (The bus may not stop by if there are no prior requests made.)
18:30-20:30 Shinjuku This tour ends upon arrival near Shinjuku Station West Exit.
*Please head to your next destination on your own from Shinjuku. The National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter will inform customers how to return afterwards.