1-Day Express Kyoto Tour (No Round-trip Shuttle) (Ordinary Car Shinkansen) (From Tokyo)
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. Ride the Shinkansen, Japan's famous bullet train, to Kyoto and experience the ancient capital's 1,200 years of rich history.
2. After arriving at Kyoto, enjoy a delicious lunch and take in Kyoto's scenery. Return to Tokyo in the evening. Visit Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine, chosen on a travel website as the number 1 sightseeing spot people want to see in Japan. This spot is known for its thousands of brilliant red torii gates, called Senbon Torii.
3. Recommended for those who do not have much time but still want to see Kyoto in one day. This bus tour will be guided by a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter.
4. The meeting location for this tour is at Tourist Information Center Tokyo near Tokyo Station. For the drop-off location on the return trip, customers may choose from Tokyo Station, Shinagawa Station, and Shin-Yokohama Station.
09:20- Meet at Tokyo Station Marunouchi South Exit Tokyo City i on the 1st basement floor of the KITTE building
09:40-10:20 Arrive at Tokyo Station An English-speaking tour conductor will guide you to the Shinkansen at Tokyo Station.
140(min) From Tokyo Station to Kyoto Station Take the Nozomi Shinkansen to Kyoto.
Guides and other staff do not ride on the Shinkansen with tour participants.
11:55-12:40 Arrive at Kyoto Station An English-speaking staff will guide customers from Kyoto Station to the lunch venue.
Lunch (Western-style menu) Enjoy lunch at a hotel.
Depart from Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo After the meal, walk to the tour bus departure location (Sunrise Tours Desk in Avanti).
30(min) Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine Fushimi Inari Taisha is the head shrine of some 40,000 inari-jinja shrines located all over Japan. The bright red Senbon Torii gates are a must-see attraction.
30(min) Sanjusangen-do Temple Visit the world's longest wooden structure, housing 1,001 life-size statues of Buddhist Kannon deities dating back to the 13th century.
70(min) Kiyomizu-dera Temple The view of Kyoto from the World Heritage Site of Kiyomizu-dera is superb. The historic shopping lane that leads to the temple adds to a wonderful experience.
Please note that due to repair and restoration work, part or all of the Kiyomizu-dera Temple Main Hall will not be visible.
18:00-19:00 Arrive at Kyoto Station An English-speaking staff will help customers board the Shinkansen at Kyoto Station.
140(min) Kyoto Station to Tokyo Head to Shin-Yokohama, Shinagawa, or Tokyo via Nozomi Shinkansen.
20:30-21:30 Tour ends at Shin-Yokohama Station, Shinagawa Station, or Tokyo Station