Evening Tour of Kabukicho and Shinjuku Golden Gai with Bar Experience
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Tokyo Walking Tour
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. This walking tour with a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter will visit both major spots of Shinjuku, Japan's largest entertainment district, as well as other lesser known spots.
Located in the Shinjuku area, Kabukicho is Japan's largest entertainment district and is home to many restaurants, amusement facilities, and movie theaters. Glowing with neon lights every night, it is known as the city that never sleeps. The tour will head to little-known "hole-in-the-wall" spots such as the Golden Gai which houses many small bars.
2. Located in Shinjuku's Kabukicho, Shinjuku Golden Gai is a small yet bustling area with over 200 bars and shops.
It is well known as a place where authors, film directors, and other people of culture spend the night drinking. Enjoy a free beverage at a bar in Golden Gai.
3. To finish off the tour, head through Omoide Yokocho, a small neighborhood reminiscent of Japan's Showa Era (1926-1989).
17:20-17:30 JTB Sunrise Tours Sales Office on the 3rd Floor of Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo's Main Tower in Shinjuku Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo Main Tower 3F Check-in Counter
*Please show your reservation confirmation sheet at reception. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the departure time.
[Access to Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo]
- 5 min on foot from Shinjuku Station West Exit (JR lines).
- 5 min on foot from Shinjuku Station (Keio Line, Odakyu Line, and Marunouchi and Toei Shinjuku subway lines).
- Immediate access from Exit B1 of Tochomae Station (Toei Oedo Line)
The tour will walk to Shinjuku-sanchome Station.
Shinjuku & Kabukicho Starting from Shinjuku Station South Exit, the tour will visit Shinjuku East Exit Shopping Area, Shinjuku Suehirotei Theater (outside only), Hanazono Shrine (15 min) and Golden Gai, then take a walk through Kabukicho (Ichiban-gai, Chuo-dori, Don Quijote, game arcades, etc.) (30 min), then continue to Omoide Yokocho.
*During the tour, the group will drop by a bar at Golden Gai and have a drink.
Starting from Shinjuku Station South Exit, the tour will go through Omoide Yokocho, Shinjuku East Exit Shopping Area, Shinjuku Suehirotei Theater (outside only), Hanazono Shrine (15 min), Kabukicho (Ichiban-gai, Chuo-dori, Don Quijote, game arcades, etc.) (30 min), Golden Gai, and Omoide Yokocho.
-19:30 Plan Ends The tour will end at Omoide Yokocho. From Shinjuku, please head to your next destination on your own.