Walk around 2 Mt. Fuji Photo Spots & Mini Tea Ceremony Experience (English) (Round Trip from Kawaguchiko Area)
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Mt. Fuji Tour
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. Visit two Mt. Fuji photo spots that have captured the hearts of many: Mt. Fuji seen beyond the Chureito Pagoda in Arakurayama Sengen Park; and the town's electrical cables crossing Mt. Fuji in a single frame--a fascinating combination! An English-speaking Region-specific Tour Guide Interpreter or National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter will tell you the best spots for taking pictures.
2. Enjoy hiking up to the Arakurayama Chureito Pagoda and walking around the nostalgic town of Shimoyoshida, where time seems to have stopped in the first half of the century.
3. Enjoy Japanese confectionery and experience preparing your own matcha green tea at a local cafe using water you've drawn from a spring at the foot of Mt. Fuji during the walk.
4. Customers that join the tour will be presented with an original Mt. Fuji souvenir.
12:50-13:00 Fujikyuko Shimoyoshida Station Ticket Gate At reception, please show your reservation confirmation sheet, a printout of the reservation confirmation e-mail, or show the e-mail on your mobile device screen to staff. The guide will be waiting for passengers.
Nostalgic Town Walk Walk around the nostalgic town of Shimoyoshida, where visitors can get a glimpse of Japan in the first half of the century.
Walk to the spot where you can take a photo of electrical cables seen across Mt. Fuji, then draw water from a Mt. Fuji spring and take a sip.
Arakurayama Sengen Shrine Take a stroll around a shrine where you can take a picture of a five-story pagoda with Mt. Fuji in the background.
Mini Tea Ceremony Experience In a tatami room at a local cafe, prepare your own matcha green tea using water you've drawn from a Mt. Fuji spring.
Also enjoy Japanese confectionery.
-15:30 Shimo-Yoshida Station Tour ends after arrival.