Kyoto Sagano Bamboo Grove & Arashiyama Walking Tour (No Yakatabune Lunch Cruise)
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Kansai (Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, etc.) Walking Tour
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. This tour is accompanied by a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter. With Mt. Arashiyama as the backdrop, take a walk through the Sagano Bamboo Grove accompanied by a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter.
2. Enjoy the ever-popular Arashiyama which offers different scenery every season, be it the cherry blossoms of spring, the fresh greens of summer, the colored leaves of autumn, or the snowy scenescapes of winter.
3. Visit the beautiful temple gardens of Tenryuji, a World Heritage Site considered as one of Kyoto's best Zen temples.
4. Enjoy panoramic views of Kyoto city from Jojakko-ji Temple, renowned for its beautiful scenery of colorful leaves in autumn and green blankets of moss in summer.
08:40- Depart from Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo (Formerly: New Miyako Hotel) Walk to Kyoto Station
From Kyoto Station to Saga-Arashiyama Station (JR Rapid/Local, non-reserved seating)
Please refer to the [Itinerary/Destinations] in the remarks.
30(min) Tenryu-ji Temple A World Heritage site. This Zen temple stands in one of Kyoto's leading sightseeing areas. The Japanese garden is complemented by the beautiful landscapes of Arashiyama, and has been registered as a Special Place of Scenic Beauty.
Sagano Bamboo Grove Enjoy a relaxing walk through the Sagano Bamboo Grove.
30(min) Jojakko-ji Temple This temple overlooks the town of Sagano and the city of Kyoto. The area is famous for its beautiful scenery when the colored leaves cover the mountain in autumn.
30(min) Togetsu-kyo Bridge Togetsu-kyo Bridge is a famous 250-meter-long bridge in Arashiyama, and offers a spectacular location for viewing cherry blossoms or colored autumn leaves.
From Saga-Arashiyama Station to Kyoto Station (JR Rapid/Local, non-reserved seating)
12:30-13:00 Tour ends at Kyoto Station Please head to your next destination on your own after the tour.