Downtown Osaka Walking and Local Food Tour
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Kansai (Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, etc.) Walking Tour
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. This tour is accompanied by a guide with National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter qualifications.
2. Tour around an area brimming with the atmosphere of an older downtown area while riding Osaka's only street tram!
3. In the Shinsekai neighborhood, where you can see Tsutenkaku Tower - the symbol of Osaka - looming in the distance, enjoy the lively and energetic atmosphere brought about by flashy signs and high-spirited barkers.
4. Enjoy Osaka's soul food, kushikatsu (deep-fried meat or vegetables on skewers)!
5. The tour will also visit Sumiyoshi Taisha Grand Shrine, famous for the large crowds that come to Osaka's leading shrine on New Year's Day for Hatsumode.
09:00- Depart from Swissotel Nankai Osaka Walk to Namba Station
Namba - Sumiyoshi Taisha Take the Nankai Line train from Namba Station to Sumiyoshi Taisha Station.
60(min) Sumiyoshi Taisha Having a long history, this shrine still remains to be the center of religion to the people of Osaka.
20(min) Take the tramcar from Sumiyoshi Torii-mae Station to Ebisu-cho Station. Explore the nostalgic atmosphere of the town on a tramcar.
50(min) Kushikatsu at Shinsekai Please refer to [Important Notes/Supplements: Regarding Meals] in the Remarks.
Dobutsuen-mae - Namba
-13:00 Arrive at Namba Station, Tour Ends Please head to your next destination on your own after the tour.