Himeji Castle & Akashi Kaikyo Bridge World Heritage Walking Tour (Round-trip from Himeji)
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Kansai (Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, etc.) Walking Tour
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. This tour is accompanied by a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter. Visit one of Japan's most iconic World Heritage Sites, Himeji Castle!
2. Enjoy a 2-hour leisurely stroll through Himeji Castle.
3. Experience Akashi Kaikyo Bridge, the world's longest suspension bridge.
4. On Akashi Kaikyo Bridge, enjoy walking along the walkway 47 meters above the sea.
10:15- Depart from Himeji Tourist Information Center inside JR Himeji Station Please arrive at the front (not inside) of Himeji Tourist Information Center inside JR Himeji Station at least 10 minutes in advance. Walk to Himeji Castle.
120(min) Himeji Castle Also known as Shirasagi Castle (White Heron Castle), Himeji Castle is famous for its beautiful white exterior which was recently renovated. Enjoy a stroll around the grounds as you learn about the castle and its history from a knowledgeable guide.
Please refer to [Exemptions/Itinerary Guarantee: Itinerary/Destinations] in the Remarks.
From Himeji Castle to Himeji Station
60(min) Lunch (Japanese/Western style) Japanese/Western-style Buffet
30(min) From Himeji Station to Maiko Station (JR Special Rapid Service or Rapid Service, non-reserved seat)
40(min) Maiko Marine Promenade Enjoy a stroll 47 meters above sea level along the Marine Promenade which is located inside Akashi Kaikyo Bridge, the world's longest suspension bridge.
15:40-16:20 Tour ends at Maiko Station A JR train ticket will be provided for transportation from Maiko Station to Himeji Station.
Please head back to Himeji on your own.