1-Day Kobe Walking Tour (Round Trip from Kyoto)
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Kansai (Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, etc.) Walking Tour
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. This tour is accompanied by a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter. This tour lets you enjoy the refined and stylish townscape and the majestic nature of the sea, mountains, and more all at once.
2. Travel around Kobe City on a cute city loop bus modeled after the Ijinkan (Western style residences) found in Kitano. You can also enjoy the streets and scenery of Kobe from the bus window.
3. While in the famous port town of Kobe, you can take a Kobe resort cruise on the boh boh KOBE-go which began operation from September 2020!
4. Enjoy a semi-buffet style meal at a hotel for lunch.
5. The Kobe Nunobiki Herb Gardens is one of Japan's largest herb gardens where around 75,000 flowers and herbs of approximately 200 varieties bloom. Enjoy the various flowers and herbs in each season.
08:40- Depart from Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo (Formerly: New Miyako Hotel) Walk to Kyoto Station.
09:00- 60(min) From Kyoto Station to Sannomiya Station (JR Special Rapid Service or Rapid Service, non-reserved seat)
Depart from Sannomiya Station Transportation from site to site is via route bus (with some exceptions).
90(min) Stroll around Meriken Park Kobe Bay Cruise Meriken Park is an attractive waterfront park built on reclaimed land, and features many unique artworks.
See the charm of Kobe from on board a cruise.
Please refer to [Exemptions/Itinerary Guarantee: Itinerary/Destinations] in the Remarks.
30(min) From Kamomeria to Kobe Nunobiki Herb Gardens & Ropeway Transfer via city loop bus. Enjoy the scenery of Nankin-machi, the former foreign settlement, the Kitano Ijinkan, and more.
13:10-14:10 60(min) Lunch *Please refer to [Important Notes/Supplements: Regarding Meals].
To Kobe Nunobiki Herb Gardens Bottom Station On foot
10(min) From Kobe Nunobiki Herb Gardens Bottom Station to Top Station Take the ropeway to Top Station. Along the way, enjoy Nunobiki Falls, the townscape of Kobe, and more.
80(min) Kobe Nunobiki Herb Gardens This is one of Japan's largest herb gardens where around 75,000 flowers and herbs of approximately 200 varieties bloom. The 12 gardens have varying themes and have various blooming flowers and herbs throughout the seasons. Experience the seasons along the paths, in the flower beds, and on the hill and enjoy all the colors and fragrances.
10(min) From Top Station to Kobe Nunobiki Herb Gardens Bottom Station Take the ropeway to Kobe Nunobiki Herb Gardens Bottom Station. Along the way, enjoy Nunobiki Falls, the townscape of Kobe, and more.
15(min) From Kobe Nunobiki Herb Gardens & Ropeway to Sannomiya Station Transfer via city loop bus.
16:20- 60(min) From Sannomiya Station to Kyoto Station (JR Special Rapid Service, Rapid Service, or Local (non-reserved seat))
17:15-17:45 Tour ends at Kyoto Station Please head to your next destination on your own after the tour.