2-Day Iwamizawa Tour with Maple Lodge Accommodation & Winter Fun Activities
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Hokkaido Accommodation Package (Free Itinerary)
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. This is Sunrise Tours' very own lodge accommodation plan including winter activities. The hotel was renewed in April 2018. All 15 guestrooms have been unified to feature warm wooden furnishings. The facility has a sauna, hot spring, indoor tennis courts, and more, so you can spend the time being active or relaxing!
2. The activities are ice glass-making and snowshoeing, conducted within the grounds of the Maple Lodge.
Drinking juice from ice glasses created by shaving clear ice is sure to look great on SNS posts!
During the snowshoeing activity, take a 60-minute stroll around the vast snow fields with a local English-speaking staff. Fully enjoy magnificent nature in winter.
3. For those who would like, there are also snow rafting, snow tubing and other activities available for an additional charge.
4. As Iwamizawa is rather close to Sapporo Station - just 25 minutes away via JR limited express train - customers are recommended to change 1 night of their stay in Sapporo. A shuttle to the lodge is included, allowing for easy travel there.
Travel on your own to JR Iwamizawa Station Using JR is convenient.
-13:00 Hotel Shuttle at JR Iwamizawa Station A staff member will be waiting A shuttle staff member will be waiting for you at the rotary area for general vehicles in front of JR Iwamizawa Station.
Please refer to [Important Notes/Supplements: Meeting/Pick-up/Pick-up Location] in the Remarks field.
-13:20 Arrive at Log Hotel The Maple Lodge
13:30-16:30 180(min) Ice Glass-making & Snowshoeing Experience After receiving explanations on the activities, customers will proceed with the ice glass-making experience and snowshoeing experience.
Please refer to [Exemptions/Itinerary Guarantee: Itinerary/Destinations] in the Remarks field.
Experience Ends Check in on your own & Stay Customers will stay at Log Hotel The Maple Lodge.
Enjoy a hot spring bath or sauna session and relax.
Please refer to the [Important Notes/Supplements: Accommodation Information] in the Remarks field.
-10:00 Check out from the hotel on your own Please finish checking out by 10:00.
Feel free to check your luggage at the front desk and enjoy the optional activity experience menu. (Until 13:00)
Hotel Shuttle to JR Iwamizawa Station *Shuttle