1-Day Lake Toya & Lake Shikotsu Ice Festival Sightseeing Taxi Plan (Taxi Van， 6 People， Round Trip from Sapporo)
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Hokkaido Taxi Plan
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. An English-speaking taxi driver will be assigned to the tour.
2. Go sightseeing at Lake Toya and Showa Shinzan. Feel the stirring of the earth at this vast land registered as a UNESCO Global Geopark.
3. Visit the Lake Shikotsu Ice Festival. Behold impressive ice sculptures created using sprays of water from Lake Shikotsu. Fully enjoy one of Hokkaido's iconic winter festivals.
4. There is Wi-Fi connection and mineral water (1 per person) provided in the taxi.
08:45-09:00 15(min) Meet at & Depart from Pick-up Location in Sapporo City Please refer to [Important Notes/Supplements: Meeting/Pick-up/Pick-up Location] in the Remarks field.
11:30-12:00 30(min) Toya Lakeside Sightseeing Famous for having a non-freezing lake surface even in winter.
Designated as Shikotsu-Toya National Park, and registered as a global geopark under the name Toya-Usu UNESCO Global Geopark.
12:30-14:30 120(min) Showa Shinzan Sightseeing & Lunch (Lunch not included) This active volcano was formed as wheat fields were elevated during an eruption in 1943. Visitors can see up close the reddish brown surface of the mountain and the steam rising up into the air, and feel the volcanic activity in the area.
Nearby are many sightseeing facilities such as a bear park and a ropeway, as well as restaurants and souvenir shops. Please have lunch on your own.
16:00-17:00 60(min) Lake Shikotsu Ice Festival Look forward to one of Hokkaido's must-see attractions in winter! Water from Lake Shikotsu is run through sprinklers and gushes out, creating fascinating works of art like in a fantasy world as it freezes. At night, different colors of lights are used to illuminate the frozen water, making a magical sight. Customers are free to explore the venue on their own.
*When entering, a contribution of JPY 300 per person is required.
-19:00 Arrive at Hotel in Sapporo City, Tour Ends