[Request Reservation] Karato Market & Kanmon Straits Tour: Karako Market， Kanmon Straits Tunnel， and Mojiko Retro Area (Sedan Plan， 2 People)
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Kyushu Taxi Plan
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. This is one of Sunrise Tours' first request booking-style tours!
A request by e-mail is required. Please check the remarks for the reservation method.
2. Participate on a Fridays, weekends, and holiday only food and drink event and enjoy a meal at seafood stalls that have pufferfish as their main attraction!
Take a walk through the Kanmon Straits along an undersea pedestrian tunnel (about 700 meters), a rarity in the world.
3. The tour will not ride with other groups. Wi-Fi connection is available inside the taxi using an exclusive router.
4. Customers are provided with round-trip shuttle service from their hotel in Fukuoka City (excluding Shika Island, Uminonakamichi, and Itoshima suburb area).
5. Enjoy sightseeing aboard a taxi as the driver makes use of a multilingual interpretation service over the phone to assist customers in their preferred language.
80(min) Depart from designated hotel (excluding private facilities (minpaku)) in Fukuoka City A taxi will pick up participants from the main entrance of their hotel (excluding private facilities (minpaku)).
Travel via Expressway
20(min) Restroom break
90(min) Kanmon Bridge (drive-by) Head from Moji (Kyushu) to Shimonoseki (Honshu)
70(min) Karato Market, Kamon Wharf Enjoy a lunch of hand-pressed sushi and more at the Bakangai food and drink event.
50(min) Kanmon Tunnel (Pedestrian Tunnel from Shimonoseki side to Mekari side) A pedestrian tunnel is built in the Kanmon Tunnel, allowing people to cross the strait on foot or to push their bicycle or moped through. Take the elevator down to the undersea level and cross the strait along the 680-meter long pedestrian tunnel. In the meantime, the taxi will head to the Mekari side on the opposite shore.
50(min) Mojiko Retro Area (walk) This is an international trade port that greatly led to the dawning of Japanese modern industry. Enjoy the romantic scenery and shopping for unique accessories while out in the salty sea breeze.
80(min) Tour ends at your designated hotel in Fukuoka City Participants will be dropped off at their hotel.