[Request Reservation] 1-Day Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour (Van Plan， 3 People)
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Mt. Fuji Tour
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. This is one of Sunrise Tours' first request booking-style tours! A request by e-mail is required. Please check the remarks for the reservation method.
Visit preeminent sightseeing spots of the Mt. Fuji and Hakone areas accompanied by a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter in the comfort of a chartered vehicle.
(A language service other than English may be requested for an additional fee. Please make an inquiry.)
2. Pick-up and drop-off services are available for hotels in Tokyo's 23 wards.
3. Visit an area halfway up the World Heritage-registered Mt. Fuji, and experience majestic nature with a cruise ship and ropeway ride at a lake in Hakone.
4. Enjoy the areas of Mt. Fuji and Hakone which offer different scenery every season, be it the cherry blossoms of spring, the fresh greens of summer, the colored leaves of autumn, or the snowy scenescapes of winter.
08:15-08:25 Depart Hotel in Tokyo's 23 Wards Please be at the designated meeting location at least 10 minutes before departure.
30(min) Mt. Fuji 5th Station The bus will head up to the 5th Station along the Subaru Line.
The 5th Station is situated at 2,300 meters (7,546 feet) above sea level. At this height, you will be amazed at spectacular, breathtaking views from above the clouds.
*Please check [Exemptions/Itinerary Guarantee: Itinerary/Destinations].
50(min) Meal Break Customers will be brought to restaurants at Lake Kawaguchi and other areas.
*Meal charges are not included on this tour. Customers are to make orders themselves on site.
15(min) Lake Ashi Cruise At Lake Ashi in Hakone, customers can ride a cruise ship. Spend a relaxing time while gazing at the beautiful lake and Mt. Fuji.
*The tour may be guided to an alternative destination if the Lake Ashi cruise operation is suspended, or depending on road conditions, congestion, etc.
50(min) Hakone Komagatake Ropeway Take a 7-minute ropeway ride to the peak of Mt. Komagatake. A total of 50 minutes will be spent here, including time to walk around at the peak. Take a cableway ride up to the spiritual Hakone Shrine Mototsumiya (original shrine) that nestles at the mountaintop. Enjoy the scenery of Lake Ashi spread out below.
*The tour may be guided to an alternative destination if the Komagatake Ropeway operation is suspended, or depending on road conditions, congestion, etc.
18:30-20:30 Tour Ends at Hotel in Tokyo's 23 Wards The tour will end at the customer's hotel.