[Request Reservation] Tosu-Ukiha Course: Akizuki Castle Ruins， Fruit Picking， Tosu Outlet Mall (Sedan Plan， 2 People)
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Kyushu Taxi Plan
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. This is one of Sunrise Tours' first request booking-style tours!
A request by e-mail is required. Please check the remarks for the reservation method.
2. Visit the Akizuki Castle Ruins where the atmosphere of a castle town still lingers in the air. It is a famous spot for autumn leaves and cherry blossoms.
3. Look forward to picking the fruits of the season at a fruit orchard at the foot of the Mino Mountain Range. (Additional fees are required.)
4. Freely enjoy shopping and having a meal on your own at one of the largest outlet malls in Kyushu.
5. The tour will not ride with other groups. Wi-Fi connection is available inside the taxi using an exclusive router.
6. Customers are provided with round-trip shuttle service from their hotel in Fukuoka City (excluding Shika Island, Uminonakamichi, and Itoshima suburb area).
7. Enjoy sightseeing aboard a taxi as the driver makes use of a multilingual interpretation service over the phone to assist customers in their preferred language.
60(min) Depart from designated hotel (excluding private facilities (minpaku)) in Fukuoka City A taxi will pick up participants from the main entrance of their hotel (excluding private facilities (minpaku)).
Travel via Expressway
20(min) Akizuki Castle Ruins Enjoy free time to walk around.
40(min) Transfer Travel while viewing the rural landscape.
50(min) Nakano Fruit Orchard Fruit Picking (Persimmon picking for Oct. & Nov. After the free admission and simple taste testing, the take-home of fruits picked will require JPY 650 per kilogram.)
(From January to April, strawberry picking requires an admission fee with 30-minute all-you-can-eat. JPY 2,500 in Jan.; JPY 2,200 in Feb.; JPY 1,700 in Mar. & Apr.)
40(min) Transfer via expressway
90(min) Tosu Premium Outlets Have a great time shopping for products from popular local and global brands at bargain prices! Customers can have a meal at the cafeteria.
60(min) Tour Ends at Designated Hotel in Fukuoka City Participants will be dropped off at their hotel.