[Request Reservation] Aso-Kusasenri Course Round-trip from Kumamoto (Sedan Plan， 2 People)
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Kyushu Taxi Plan
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. This is one of Sunrise Tours' first request booking-style tours!
A request by e-mail is required. Please check the remarks for the reservation method.
2. Take a tour around the vast grasslands of Aso, a composite volcano that with its caldera is among the largest in the world.
3. The tour will not ride with other groups. Wi-Fi connection is available inside the taxi using an exclusive router.
4. Round-trip shuttle service is available for hotel accommodations (except private lodgings (minpaku) facilities) in central Kumamoto City.
5. Enjoy sightseeing aboard a taxi as the driver makes use of a multilingual interpretation service, such as Pocketalk, to assist customers in their preferred language.
80(min) Depart from designated hotel (excluding private facilities (minpaku)) in Kumamoto City A taxi will pick up participants from the main entrance of their hotel (excluding private facilities (minpaku)).
Travel via Expressway via Tawarayama Tunnel
40(min) Asobou no Sato Kugino Roadside Station Enjoy shopping for local products at this roadside station offering scenic views of the Five Peaks of Aso.
30(min) Shirakawa Riverhead Counted among Japan's 100 Famous Waters, this one springs out 60 tons of water at a constant 14 degrees per minute.
60(min) Kusasenrigahama (Kusasenri Plain) Enjoy taking a peek at the Nakadake Crater spewing out smoke, or go horseback riding amidst Kyushu's most prominent grasslands scenery. Please have a meal on your own at a restaurant.
90(min) Arrive at Hotel in Kumamoto City Participants will be dropped off at their hotel.