[Request Reservation] Takachiho & Saitobaru Burial Mounds Course Round-trip from Miyazaki (Sedan Plan， 2 People)
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Kyushu Taxi Plan
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. This is one of Sunrise Tours' first request booking-style tours!
A request by e-mail is required. Please check the remarks for the reservation method.
2. This course goes from Miyazaki City to sightseeing spots in Takachiho, as well as the Saitobaru Burial Mounds, before heading back to the city.
3. The tour will not ride with other groups.
4. Round-trip shuttle service is available for hotel accommodations (except private lodgings (minpaku) facilities) in central Miyazaki City.
5. Enjoy sightseeing aboard a taxi as the driver makes use of a multilingual interpretation service (such as Pocketalk) to assist customers in their preferred language.
130(min) Depart from Designated Hotel in City
40(min) Takachiho Shrine This ancient shrine was built over a thousand years ago.
20(min) Transfer Travel to Takachiho Gorge
100(min) Takachiho Gorge In this valley that stretches for about 7 km flanked by steep walls of rock towering 80 to 100 meters, Manai Falls is a picturesque sight.
Enjoy a meal of regional mountain cuisine!
60(min) Saitobaru Burial Mounds This special historical park dotted with burial mounds of varying sizes where seasonal flowers bloom is known as a "power spot" where you can feel the energy from ancient times. The tour will also visit the Saitobaru Archeological Museum. (However, this is only for days it is not closed.)
50(min) Transfer Arrive at Hotel in Miyazaki City