[Request Reservation] 1-Day World Heritage Nikko Tour: Toshogu Shrine， Kegon Falls， Lake Chuzenji (Van Plan， 6 People)
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. This is one of Sunrise Tours' first request booking-style tours!
A request by e-mail is required. Please check the remarks for the reservation method.
Visit Nikko's iconic sightseeing spots accompanied by a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter in the comfort of a chartered vehicle.
(A language service other than English may be requested for an additional fee. Please make an inquiry.)
2. Pick-up and drop-off services are available for hotels in Tokyo's 23 wards.
3. After the main shrine repairs which took about 4 years and cost a total of around JPY 1.2 billion (approx. USD 11 million) were completed, Nikko Toshogu Shrine's national treasure Yomeimon Gate was once again opened to the public in 2017. Lay your eyes on the richly colored structures that have been restored to their former glory.
4. Visit Lake Chuzenji, a scenic lake with a circumference of about 25 km and a depth of 163 m, created about 20,000 years ago from an eruption of Mt. Nantai which blocked the valley.
5. Kegon Falls is counted among the three greatest waterfalls in Japan. From the observation deck, see the 97-meter-tall waterfall as it gushes down the cliff.
08:50-09:00 Depart Hotel in Tokyo's 23 Wards Please arrive at the hotel's taxi pick-up location (or the meeting location notified to you in advance) by 10 minutes before the departure time.
９０(min) Nikko Toshogu Shrine A registered UNESCO World Heritage Site, this sacred place with over 400 years of history is where Ieyasu Tokugawa, the founder of the Tokugawa Shogunate, is enshrined. Enjoy seeing the traditional beauty of the main hall, as well as the sleeping cat and 3 monkey carvings.
Stroll / Purchase Own Lunch Enjoy strolling around Nikko and having your own lunch.
*Food and drink charges are not included in the tour booking charge.
１０(min) Lake Chuzenji Created by an eruption of Mt. Nantai, Lake Chuzenji is a symbol of Nikko.
３０(min) Kegon Falls Known as one of Japan's 3 great waterfalls, Kegon Falls towers an impressive 97 meters and gushes water from Lake Chuzenji.
*The charge to take the Kegon Falls elevator is not included in the booking price. Admire the waterfall from the observation deck facing the falls free of charge.
19:00-19:30 Tour Ends at Hotel in Tokyo's 23 Wards Customers will be dropped off at the same hotel used for morning departure. Tour ends after drop-off.