1-Day Nara & Kyoto Bus Tour (Round Trip from Umeda， Osaka)
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Kansai (Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, etc.) 1-Day Bus Tour
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. This tour visits popular sightseeing spots in Nara and Kyoto, and is especially recommended for those who are visiting for the first time.
2. An English-speaking tour conductor will take customers to sightseeing locations. At sightseeing locations, customers can go sightseeing as they please.
3. In the morning, get to see wild deer up close in Nara Park. Go sightseeing in Nara such as at Todai-ji Temple, famous for the Great Buddha; and Kasuga Taisha Shrine, a registered World Heritage site.
4. The tour will also be guided to sightseeing spots popular among international travelers such as Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine, Kinkaku-ji Temple, and Kiyomizu-dera Temple.
5. Enjoy convenient transfer by bus departing from Umeda, Osaka!
6. About Infection Countermeasures:
- Bus interiors are disinfected and sterilized.
- Drivers and English-speaking tour conductors conduct health checks and disinfection before boarding, and wear face masks throughout the tour.
- Tour destinations implement countermeasures specified by the Japanese government.
08:40- Depart from Hotel Hankyu Respire Osaka 9F Lobby Walk to the bus parking lot.
From Umeda to Nara via Hanshin Expressway Enjoy a view of Osaka Castle from the window along the way.
110(min) Todai-ji Temple / Nara Park A World Heritage site. This is the symbol of the Nara Period and one of the world's largest wooden structures. Its huge main hall and bronze Great Buddha are impressive to behold. See the wild deer roaming around Nara Park!
Admission fees to Todai-ji Temple are not included (as of Jan. 18, 2022: JPY 600/Adult; JPY 300/Child)
Please refer to [Regarding Meals] in the remarks.
90(min) From Nara to Kyoto
-13:30 30(min) Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine Ranked as the no. 1 sightseeing spot in Japan on a popular online travel website. Fushimi Inari Taisha is the head shrine of some 30,000 inari-jinja shrines located all over Japan. The bright red Senbon Torii gates are a must-see attraction.
40(min) Kinkaku-ji Temple A World Heritage site. The wooden architecture is covered in thin layers of pure gold and is surrounded by a beautiful pond. Admire one of Japan's most iconic sceneries.
Admission fees to Kinkaku-ji Temple are not included (as of Jan. 18, 2022: JPY 400/Adult; JPY 300/Child)
70(min) Kiyomizu-dera Temple The view of Kyoto from the World Heritage Site of Kiyomizu-dera is superb. The historic shopping lane that leads to the temple adds to a wonderful experience.
Admission fees to Kiyomizu-dera Temple are not included (as of Jan. 18, 2022: JPY 400/Adult; JPY 200/Child)
19:00-20:00 Arrive near Umeda Station, Tour Ends Please head to your next destination on your own after the tour.