Private Tour - Famous Japanese Gardens & Architecture in the Heart of Tokyo
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Tokyo Walking Tour
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. Spend a relaxing moment in nature-rich spots that transform with every season.
2. Beautiful gardens and cultural heritage sites are tucked in Tokyo, known among the largest cities in the world.
On this tour, visit a garden in one of Tokyo's major luxury hotels; a state house hosting the country's guests; and a ginkgo tree-lined road with one of Tokyo's iconic sceneries.
With a Japanese-style garden rarely seen outside Japan as well as places surrounded by nature that changes color with the season, travel-weary visitors will surely feel relieved.
This tour goes to hole-in-the-wall spots rarely visited even by those living in Japan, so it's perfect for those who want to go to nature-rich places and leisurely sightsee in less crowded spots.
3. - Revel in the lush, verdant nature amidst the city.
- Enjoy the contrast between a Japanese garden and brand new buildings.
- Feel how it must be like as a state guest at a luxurious state guest house.
- Delight in the natural scenery of the season.
4. This is a private tour that can be booked for 1 to 6 people. Customers can have an enjoyable tour with people they know at their own pace.
5. This tour promotes Eco-friendly efforts as stated under Sunrise Tours' Sustainable Development Goals.
Please check the following page for details.
09:30- Meet at Akasaka-mitsuke Station (Marunouchi Line/Ginza Line) Ticket Gate
09:45-10:25 40(min) Hotel New Otani - Japanese Garden Boasting a history of 400 years, this expansive Japanese garden is filled with highlights such as waterfalls and stone lanterns.
The road from the station is abundant with greenery, allowing everyone to enjoy the changes in season. It becomes vibrant with cherry blossoms in spring, lush green foliage in summer, and light-up displays in autumn and winter.
10:45-11:35 50(min) State Guest House, Akasaka Palace This is one of the two state guest houses of the Japanese government used by state guests welcomed into the country.
Feel free to take photos and roam around areas open to the public. The main building constructed symmetrically is simply stunning.
11:50-12:30 40(min) Meiji Memorial Picture Gallery Featuring an iconic dome, this art museum focuses on the Meiji Period (1868-1912).
Inside are many paintings and murals on display, and its exterior seen beyond the ginkgo tree-lined road from Aoyama-dori Avenue is cherished by many as one of Tokyo's quintessential panoramas.
12:45-13:05 20(min) Jingu Gaien Ginkgo Avenue Featuring one of Tokyo's iconic sceneries, this place showcases a seasonal landscape that visitors can enjoy underneath arches formed by the canopy of neatly lined ginkgo trees.