1-Day World Heritage Site - Mt. Koya Tour (Without Guide)
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Kansai (Excluding Kyoto and Osaka) Train Package
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. This is an unguided tour allowing participants to explore World Heritage Site Mt. Koya on their own.
2. This package includes a bus pass for buses on Mt. Koya and various coupons for discounted admission at shrines and temples.
3. For lunch, enjoy a Buddhist vegetarian cuisine at a temple lodging in Koyasan. Guidance in English is available at the temple.
4. This tour promotes Eco-friendly efforts and Cross-cultural Understanding as stated under Sunrise Tours' Sustainable Development Goals. Please check the following page for details.
08:30-10:00 120(min) From Nankai Namba Station to Gokurakubashi Station (Nankai Railway, Express, non-reserved seat)
Please refer to [Exemptions/Itinerary Guarantee: Itinerary/Destinations] in the Remarks.
5(min) From Gokurakubashi Station to Koyasan Station
Sightseeing at Mt. Koya On this plan participants are free to see the sights on their own, and are provided with discount coupons for various admission fees and a Mt. Koya (Koyasan) bus pass.
Feel free to visit Okuno-in (mausoleum of Kukai) and Danjogaran, the heartland of Mt. Koya.
12:30- Koyasan Temple Lodging Buddhist Vegetarian Cuisine Lunch at Koyasan Temple Lodging / Visit (With Guidance in English)
Please refer to [Regarding Meals] in the Remarks.
5(min) From Koyasan Station to Gokurakubashi Station
120(min) From Gokurakubashi Station go to Nankai Namba Station (Nankai Railway, Express, non-reserved seat)
Arrive at Nankai Railway Namba Station