1-Day World Heritage Site - Mt. Koya Tour
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Kansai (Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, etc.) Walking Tour
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. This tour is accompanied by a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter. Visit Mt. Koya, registered on the UNESCO World Heritage Site list under "Sacred Sites and Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii Mountain Range."
2. Buddha statues and mandalas greet visitors to these sacred grounds, which look down on the surrounding area from a height of approximately 900 m, and are home to many impressive halls, pagodas, and other historic buildings.
3. Don't worry about deciphering these mystical sites on your own; the guide will provide insights and explanations about Mt. Koya and its treasures.
4. This tour promotes Eco-friendly efforts and Cross-cultural Understanding as stated under Sunrise Tours' Sustainable Development Goals.
Please check the following page for details.
09:30- Depart from Swissotel Nankai Osaka Walk to Nankai Namba Station
90(min) From Nankai Namba Station to Gokurakubashi Station (Nankai Railway, Limited Express, reserved seat)
From Gokurakubashi Station to Koyasan Station
Depart from Koyasan Station Please refer to [Exemptions/Itinerary Guarantee: Itinerary/Destinations] in the Remarks.
60(min) Koya-san Cooking Hanabishi Lunch
Please refer to [Regarding Meals] in the Remarks.
10(min) From Hanabishi to Okuno-in Temple
70(min) Okuno-in Temple The highlight of Koyasan. Walk along the 2-kilometer path to the temple in a mystical atmosphere lined with hundreds of thousands of small stone pagodas.
10(min) From Okuno-in Temple to Danjo Garan
75(min) Danjo Garan Complex The Danjo Garan Complex is a sacred place representing the concept of Shingon Mikkyo Buddhism established by Kobo Daishi (Saint Kobo).
From Danjo Garan to Koyasan Station Go to Koyasan Station by bus
From Koyasan Station to Gokurakubashi Station
90(min) From Gokurakubashi Station go to Nankai Namba Station (Nankai Railway, Limited Express, reserved seat)
18:00-18:30 Tour ends at Nankai Namba Station Please head to your next destination on your own after arrival.