1-Day Kobe Walking Tour (Round Trip from Osaka)
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Kansai (Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, etc.) Walking Tour
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. This tour is accompanied by a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter. Customers on this tour can enjoy both the mountains and sea off Kobe.
2. The tour will be guided to a promenade about 47 meters above the sea at Akashi Kaikyo Bridge, the world's longest suspension bridge.
3. Visit Nunobiki Falls, which is counted among Japan's Three Greatest Divine Waterfalls along with Nachi Falls and Kegon Falls.
Its 43-meter Ontaki waterfall is a sight to behold. Take a refreshing time immersed in negative ions.
4. Enjoy a Western-style set menu at a hotel for lunch.
5. While in the famous port town of Kobe, you can take a Kobe resort cruise on the boh boh KOBE-go which began operation from September 2020!
6. This tour promotes Eco-friendly efforts and Cross-cultural Understanding as stated under Sunrise Tours' Sustainable Development Goals. Please check the following page for details.
08:40- Depart from Hotel Granvia Osaka Walk to Osaka Station.
55(min) From Osaka Station to Maiko Station (JR/Rapid Service, non-reserved seat)
50(min) Maiko Marine Promenade Enjoy a stroll along a circuit-style promenade about 47 meters above the surface of the sea.
35(min) From Maiko Station to Shin-Kobe Station (JR/Rapid Service, non-reserved seat + Subway)
20(min) To Nunobiki Falls On foot
70(min) Nunobiki Falls about 1 km one way (2 km round trip) Isago Bridge (an important cultural property built about 100 years ago); Mentaki waterfall, Ontaki waterfall (43 meters high, reached by climbing about 200 steps); observation deck; Sarunokazura Bridge, etc.
*Those who may feel uneasy about walking may take a break partway through.
The same route will be used for the return trip, so customers may return together.
13:00-14:00 60(min) Lunch *Please refer to [Important Notes/Supplements: Regarding Meals].
30(min) From Shin-Kobe Station to Nakatottei Pier (Kobe Port Tower) via City Loop Bus Enjoy a view of Nankin-machi and other sights from the window.
90(min) Stroll around Meriken Park Kobe Bay Cruise See the site of the memorial for the 1995 Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake.
Meriken Park is an attractive waterfront park built on reclaimed land, and features many unique artworks.
See the charm of Kobe from on board a cruise.
Please refer to [Exemptions/Itinerary Guarantee: Itinerary/Destinations] in the Remarks.
30(min) From Meriken Park to Motomachi Station with a view of Nankin-machi, a former foreign settlement
30(min) From Motomachi Station to Osaka Station (JR/Rapid Service, non-reserved seat)
-17:40 Tour ends at Osaka Station Please head to your next destination on your own after the tour.