Osaka Afternoon Walking Tour (Round Trip from Osaka)
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Kansai (Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, etc.) Walking Tour
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. This tour is accompanied by a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter. Enjoy seeing Osaka's famous sightseeing spots in a short time.
2. Visit some of Osaka's most iconic sights, and experience both traditional and modern Osaka.
3. Enjoy sightseeing on foot and on a cruise.
4. This tour promotes Eco-friendly efforts as stated under Sunrise Tours' Sustainable Development Goals.
Please check the following page for details.
12:30- Depart from Hotel Hankyu Respire Osaka Walk to Osaka Station
From Osaka Station to Osakajokoen Station (JR Local Train, non-reserved seat)
Please refer to [Exemptions/Itinerary Guarantee: Itinerary/Destinations] in the Remarks.
40(min) Board the Aqua Liner Enjoy seeing the seasonal scenery with a cruise along the Ogawa River aboard the Aqua Liner water bus. See a view of the famous places and historic spots of Osaka from the river.
*Please refer to [Exemptions/Itinerary Guarantee: Itinerary/Destinations] in the Remarks.
90(min) Osaka Castle Osaka Castle was founded in the 16th century by Toyotomi Hideyoshi, a remarkable shogun in the Sengoku period, and is known as the symbol of his power.
16:30- From Temmabashi Station to Higashi-Umeda Station (Subway, non-reserved seat)
-16:45 Tour ends at Higashi-Umeda Station After arriving at Higashi-Umeda Station, please head to your next destination on your own.