Real Kyoto Back Street Guided Cycling Tour
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Kyoto Experience Plan
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. This tour is accompanied by a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter. Cycle through the back streets of Kyoto with a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter.
2. Discover a new side of the city that can't be seen on bus tours or walking tours.
3. Enjoy sightseeing in traditional areas including Miyagawacho and Gion which are steeped in the traditional atmosphere of Kyoto.
4. This tour promotes Eco-friendly efforts as stated under Sunrise Tours' Sustainable Development Goals.
Please check the following page for details.
09:15- Depart from the Sunrise Tours Desk inside Avanti (across from Kyoto Station Hachijo Exit) Please refer to [Operation Conditions/Tour Conditions].
3(min) Walk with Guide to Kyoto Station Hachijo Gate (Shinkansen Exit) Cycle Terminal A machiya-style cycle terminal on the south side of Kyoto Station.
Depart for Cycling Tour
Miyagawacho Geisha District The tour cycles around in Miyagawacho, the second biggest among the five entertainment districts in Kyoto. Along with Gion, the district has its unique taste with machiya (traditional wooden merchant houses) lined along narrow streets.
Gion District Gion developed as a major hanamachi (entertainment district with maiko girls and geiko women) in Kyoto and still keeps the elegant and refined atmosphere of old times.
Yasaka Shrine Yasaka Shrine is dedicated to a local deity and is a popular sightseeing spot in Kyoto attracting many tourists throughout the year.
Willow trees along the Shirakawa River Shirakawa River runs through the Gion area and is lined by many cherry blossom and willow trees, giving it the traditional feel of Kyoto.
Heian Shrine Enjoy coasting through the large torii gate on your bicycle.
[Remarks] This tour will not enter Heian Jingu Shrine's Shin-en garden.
-13:00 Tour ends at Kyoto Station Hachijo Gate (Shinkansen Exit) Cycle Terminal Please head to your next destination on your own after the tour.
*It is about a 3-minute walk to Hachijo Exit on the south side of Kyoto Station.