Kyoto Night Tour in Kimono
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Kansai (Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, etc.) Walking Tour
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. This tour is accompanied by a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter. Dress in a kimono (or yukata in summer) and experience the traditional attire of Japan.
2. Enjoy a stroll along the streets while wearing a kimono.
3. Experience a candle-lit tea ceremony, something available only on this tour.
4. Enjoy a Zen-style dinner focused on vegetarian cuisine.
5. This tour promotes Eco-friendly efforts and Cross-cultural Understanding as stated under Sunrise Tours' Sustainable Development Goals.
Please check the following page for details.
15:30- Depart from Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo Take a taxi to the Yume Kyoto Kodai-ji Temple Shop.
15:40-16:30 50(min) Yume Kyoto - Kimono Dress-up Experience trying on an authentic kimono.
Wear a kimono (yukata in summer) and head out for a stroll.
Customers' clothes and unnecessary belongings will be brought in advance to the dinner venue, Gion Yoshi-Ima.
Freely enjoy a stroll without heavy bags in the way!
*Please refer to [Operation Conditions/Tour Conditions] in the Remarks.
16:30-17:00 30(min) Nene no Michi Take a stroll from the Yume Kyoto Kodai-ji Temple Shop to Yasaka Shrine while enjoying the atmosphere.
17:00-17:20 20(min) Yasaka Shrine This shrine is famous for the Gion Festival. The shrine's main hall is a designated national treasure.
17:20-18:00 40(min) Walk around Gion Take a stroll in areas such as Hanamikoji street and Tatsumi Bridge, and bask in an atmosphere that feels most like Kyoto.
The bridge over the river Shirakawa, stone-paved streets lined with traditional wooden townhouses... this is Kyoto.
Rows of houses still featuring lattice doors today are reminiscent of the elegance and style of ancient times.
There is no better place than Gion to take pictures in a kimono or yukata.
18:00-19:20 80(min) Tea Ceremony and Dinner at Gion Yoshi-ima Enjoy an exclusive private evening tea ceremony with candle light at Gion Yoshi-Ima's tea ceremony room Kurenaitei.
Dinner will be served in Zen style, a simple but well-balanced dietetic meal now attracting global attention.
*Please refer to [Important Notes/Supplements: Regarding Meals] in the Remarks.
19:20-19:30 10(min) Change clothes At Gion Yoshi-Ima, change back into your own clothes.
19:30- Tour ends at Gion Yoshi-Ima Gion Yoshi-Ima is conveniently located in the Gion district.
Please head to your next destination on your own.