Mt. Fuji & Sea of Trees "Aokigahara Jukai" Trekking Tour (Round Trip from Kawaguchiko Station) (Chinese)
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Mt. Fuji Tour
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. This tour is accompanied by a Chinese-speaking Region-specific Tour Guide Interpreter or National Government Licensed Chinese Guide Interpreter.
2. Participants will enter two lava caves, Fugaku Wind Cave and Narusawa Ice Cave, in Aokigahara Forest (Sea of Trees), which is located at the northern base of Mt. Fuji. Participants will also trek along a nature trail that connects the two caves in the mysterious Sea of Trees. A Chinese-speaking Region-specific Tour Guide Interpreter or National Government Licensed Chinese Guide Interpreter who is knowledgeable on Mt. Fuji's natural surroundings and history will guide participants while thoroughly explaining all about the charms of this iconic peak. You will surely discover Mt. Fuji's deep, unique world which can't be seen by just reading a guidebook or walking along a mountain path.
3. In Aokigahara Forest, visitors can experience nature's many different forms such as lava caves and volcanic plateaus that tell of the immense power of Mt. Fuji’s eruption. Participants can see all kinds of trees which have taken root and grown from the soil of the smallest cracks in the lava or over moss-covered fallen trees, all of which are unique to the precious forests of the young volcano.
4. Participants will receive an original Mt. Fuji souvenir.
5. Includes a free pass for unlimited rides on the Mt. Fuji Sightseeing Bus for 2 days starting from the day of the tour.
6. This tour promotes Eco-friendly efforts as stated under Sunrise Tours' Sustainable Development Goals.
Please check the following page for details.
13:20-13:35 Meet in front of Kawaguchiko Station Tourist Information Center At reception, please show your reservation confirmation sheet, a printout of the reservation confirmation e-mail, or show the e-mail on your mobile device screen to staff.
The guide will be waiting for passengers.
14:10- 50(min) Fugaku Wind Cave Surrounded by the lush greenery of Aokigahara Forest is Fugaku Wind Cave, a 201 m deep cave formed as a result of Mt. Nagao's eruption. For many years the cave maintained a uniform temperature, allowing it to be used as storage for silkworm eggs. Here, participants can see ice pillars and lava shelves. Once you are inside, the average temperature will be a chilly and refreshing 3 degrees, even in summer.
15:00- 60(min) Tokai Nature Trail Trekking in Sea of Trees Aokigahara Forest, a National Treasure/Natural Monument, is one of Japan's largest primeval forests and runs along the Lake Shoji Hiking Trail. Within the Sea of Trees, participants will walk along a preserved nature trail and experience the rugged unique feeling that the lava path produces.
16:00-16:45 60(min) Narusawa Ice Cave Narusawa Ice Cave is a 153 meter-long circular pit-cave which is covered with ice all year round. The ice pillars, formed when water droplets that seep from the ceiling pile up and become frozen, are worth paying attention to.
-17:15 Kawaguchiko Station Please head to your next destination on your own from Kawaguchiko Station.