Tokyo Morning Tour: Imperial Palace， Asakusa， Tea Ceremony Experience
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Tokyo 1-Day Bus Tour
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. This tour accompanied by a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter takes customers efficiently around Tokyo's major sightseeing spots by bus. Fully enjoy the culture and scenery fostered in this metropolis while feeling the historical atmosphere from early modern Edo to contemporary Tokyo.
Experience having tea in a teahouse in a Japanese garden. Watch as the tea is carefully prepared right before your eyes, then enjoy every sip.
2. This is a morning-only tour taking customers sightseeing for a short time.
3. Customers may listen to explanations from the National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter directly from their smartphones. Feel free to use it while avoiding crowds. (*An app must be downloaded free of charge)
4. About Infection Countermeasures:
- Bus interiors are disinfected and sterilized.
- Drivers, guides, and assistants conduct health checks and disinfection before boarding, and wear face masks throughout the tour.
- Tour destinations implement countermeasures specified by the Japanese government.
09:10-09:20 Meet at & Depart from JTB Sunrise Tours Sales Office on the 3rd Floor of Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo's Main Tower in Shinjuku Please be at the meeting location at least 10 minutes before departure.
(Meet at 9:10, Dep. at 9:20)
Tea Ceremony Experience in a Japanese Garden Teahouse In a teahouse within a beautiful Japanese garden, enjoy watching the tea prepared right before your eyes, then taste some tea and sweets.
30(min) Imperial Palace - Nijubashi Bridge Visit this place, the center of development of Edo-Tokyo, which was once the Edo Castle in the early modern period and has since become the Imperial Palace.
60(min) Senso-ji Temple & Nakamise Shopping Street Senso-ji, Tokyo's oldest temple, offers plenty to see including the bright red Kaminarimon Gate, a statue of the god of thunder, and a five-story pagoda. The bustling street known as "Nakamise" stretches for about 250 m from Kaminarimon Gate to Senso-ji Temple and is filled with a plethora of shops.
-13:30 Tour Ends at Asakusa Tour ends after sightseeing at Asakusa.
*Please refer to [Exemptions/Itinerary Guarantee: Itinerary/Destinations].