Mt. Fuji， Hakone & Hot Spring Tour (1 Night at Hakone with Dinner & Breakfast， No JR) [Departs from Shinjuku]
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Mt. Fuji Tour (Multiple-day)
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. Spend 1 whole day with a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter touring on a bus around the popular Mt. Fuji/Hakone area. Visit an area halfway up the World Heritage-registered Mt. Fuji, and experience majestic nature with a cruise ship and ropeway ride at a lake in Hakone. In the evening, enjoy accommodation in Hakone, and on Day 2 go sightseeing on your own around the Hakone area.
2. Dinner and breakfast at the accommodation are included in this plan. Revive your travel-weary body with a soak in a hot spring bath, and savor delicious meals.
3. On board the tour vehicle, audio guides are available in Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Thai, French, and Indonesian. At tour destinations, customers may listen to explanations from the National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter directly from their smartphones. Feel free to use it while avoiding crowds. (*An app must be downloaded free of charge)
4. About Infection Countermeasures:
- Bus interiors are disinfected and sterilized.
- Drivers, guides, and assistants conduct health checks and disinfection before boarding, and wear face masks throughout the tour.
- Tour destinations implement countermeasures specified by the Japanese government.
5. This tour promotes Cross-cultural Understanding and Social Contribution as stated under Sunrise Tours' Sustainable Development Goals.
A portion of the sales will be donated for the conservation of Mt. Fuji as part of Sustainable Development Goals.
Please check the following page for details.
08:15-08:25 Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo Main Tower 3F JTB Sunrise Tours Sales Office - Departure Please be at the meeting location at least 10 minutes before departure.
JTB Sunrise Tours Sales Office on the 3rd Floor of Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo's Main Tower in Shinjuku / Meet at 8:15, Dep. at 8:25
(GINZA SIX) A stop may be made for pick-up. The tour may stop by at GINZA SIX to pick up customers.
30(min) Mt. Fuji 5th Station The bus will head up to the 5th Station along the Subaru Line.
The 5th Station is situated at 2,300 meters (7,546 feet) above sea level. At this height, you will be amazed at spectacular, breathtaking views from above the clouds.
*Please check [Exemptions/Itinerary Guarantee: Itinerary/Destinations].
50(min) Lunch Enjoy Japanese-style cuisine.
Please make sure to refer to [Important Notes/Supplements: Regarding Meals].
15(min) Lake Ashi Cruise At Lake Ashi in Hakone, customers can ride a cruise ship. Spend a relaxing time while gazing at the beautiful lake and Mt. Fuji.
*The tour may be guided to an alternative destination if the Lake Ashi cruise operation is suspended, or depending on road conditions, congestion, etc.
50(min) Hakone Komagatake Ropeway Take a 7-minute ropeway ride to the peak of Mt. Komagatake. A total of 50 minutes will be spent here, including time to walk around at the peak. Take a cableway ride up to the spiritual Hakone Shrine Mototsumiya (original shrine) that nestles at the mountaintop. Enjoy the scenery of Lake Ashi spread out below.
*The tour may be guided to an alternative destination if the Komagatake Ropeway operation is suspended, or depending on road conditions, congestion, etc.
Hakone-en Customers that descend Mt. Komagatake early can stop by the souvenir corner at the foot of the mountain.
*Depending on time management, and if the order of tour destinations was changed, there may not be time to purchase souvenirs at Hakone-en.
The National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter will be accompanying the tour up to this point. If the itinerary order was changed, the tour may be accompanied by the guide up to Motohakone.
To Hotel/Ryokan Depart from Hakone-en (or Motohakone) by taxi and go to your hotel or ryokan.
Arrive at Hotel/Ryokan Enjoy relaxing in high quality hot springs. (Dinner included)
Depart Hotel/Ryokan The tour ends after breakfast and check-out.
Free time all day. Enjoy sightseeing in Hakone!
*The guide will not accompany the tour on Day 2, so enjoy the entire free day!