1-Day Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour (With Taxi Service to Hakone Hotels & Ryokan) (For 1 Person) (With Lunch) [Departs from Ginza]
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Mt. Fuji Tour
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. Spend 1 whole day with a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter touring on a bus around the popular Mt. Fuji/Hakone area. Visit an area halfway up the World Heritage-registered Mt. Fuji, and experience majestic nature with a cruise ship and ropeway ride at a lake in Hakone.
2. For customers with accommodation in the Hakone area!
This plan includes an enjoyable day tour in the popular areas of Mt. Fuji & Hakone, plus taxi service from Hakone-en (may be changed to Motohakone depending on ferry operation status, etc.) to the hotel/ryokan accommodation. With this plan, enjoy convenient, comfortable transportation direct to your accommodation in Hakone (Gora, Miyanoshita, Hakone Yumoto, Sengoku, Motohakone, and Kowakudani) without the need for transfers. The fee is set at a flat rate. Service is available for any hotel or ryokan in the Hakone area. Service to Hakone-Yumoto Station is also available.
*The taxi boarding location is Hakone-en or Motohakone.
3. The Japanese-style meal (sukiyaki) for lunch includes a serving of seasonal fruit and unlimited coffee.
4. Enjoy the areas of Mt. Fuji and Hakone which offer different scenery every season, be it the cherry blossoms of spring, the fresh greens of summer, the colored leaves of autumn, or the snowy scenescapes of winter.
5. Customers may listen to explanations from the National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter directly from their smartphones. Feel free to use it while avoiding crowds. (*An app must be downloaded free of charge)
6. About Infection Countermeasures:
- Bus interiors are disinfected and sterilized.
- Drivers, guides, and assistants conduct health checks and disinfection before boarding, and wear face masks throughout the tour.
- Infection countermeasures are in place at tour destinations.
7. This tour promotes Cross-cultural Understanding and Social Contribution as stated under Sunrise Tours' Sustainable Development Goals.
A portion of the sales will be donated for the conservation of Mt. Fuji as part of Sustainable Development Goals.
Please check the following page for details.
09:00-09:10 Depart GINZA SIX Sightseeing Bus Stop Please be at the meeting location at least 10 minutes before departure.
GINZA SIX 1F Sightseeing Bus Stop (Mihara-dori Side) / Meet at 9:00, Depart at 9:10
- Customers boarding from Shinjuku may already be present.
Mt. Fuji 5th Station The bus will head up to the 5th Station along the Subaru Line. The 5th Station is situated at 2,300 meters (7,546 feet) above sea level. At this height, you will be amazed at spectacular, breathtaking views from above the clouds.
*Please check [Exemptions/Itinerary Guarantee: Itinerary/Destinations].
Lunch Enjoy Japanese-style cuisine.
Please make sure to refer to [Important Notes/Supplements: Regarding Meals].
Lake Ashi Cruise At Lake Ashi in Hakone, customers can ride a cruise ship. Spend a relaxing time while gazing at the beautiful lake and Mt. Fuji.
*The tour may be guided to an alternative destination if the Lake Ashi cruise operation is suspended, or depending on road conditions, congestion, etc.
Hakone Komagatake Ropeway Take a 7-minute ropeway ride to the peak of Mt. Komagatake. A total of 50 minutes will be spent here, including time to walk around at the peak. Take a cableway ride up to the spiritual Hakone Shrine Mototsumiya (original shrine) that nestles at the mountaintop. Enjoy the scenery of Lake Ashi spread out below.
*The tour may be guided to an alternative destination if the Komagatake Ropeway operation is suspended, or depending on road conditions, congestion, etc.
Hakone-en The National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter will be accompanying the tour up to this point.
*The taxi boarding location is Hakone-en (may be changed to Motohakone depending on ferry operation status, etc.).
Hakone-Yumoto Station or Hotel/Ryokan in Hakone Area Customers will be dropped off at Hakone-Yumoto Station or their hotel or ryokan in the Hakone area via taxi.