1-Day Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour (Return by Bus) (No Lunch) [Departs from Ginza]
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Mt. Fuji Tour
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. Spend 1 whole day with a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter touring on a bus around the popular Mt. Fuji/Hakone area. Visit an area halfway up the World Heritage-registered Mt. Fuji, and experience majestic nature with a cruise ship and ropeway ride at a lake in Hakone.
2. The drop-off location may be chosen from Hakone-en (may be changed to Motohakone depending on ferry operation), Odawara Station, and Ginza.
3. Enjoy the areas of Mt. Fuji and Hakone which offer different scenery every season, be it the cherry blossoms of spring, the fresh greens of summer, the colored leaves of autumn, or the snowy scenescapes of winter.
4. Customers may listen to explanations from the National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter directly from their smartphones. Feel free to use it while avoiding crowds. *An exclusive app must be downloaded free of charge.
5. About Infection Countermeasures:
- Bus interiors are disinfected and sterilized.
- Drivers, guides, and assistants conduct health checks and disinfection before boarding, and wear face masks throughout the tour.
- Tour destinations implement countermeasures specified by the Japanese government.
6. This tour promotes Cross-cultural Understanding and Social Contribution as stated under Sunrise Tours' Sustainable Development Goals.
A portion of the sales will be donated for the conservation of Mt. Fuji as part of Sustainable Development Goals.
Please check the following page for details.
09:00-09:10 Depart GINZA SIX Sightseeing Bus Stop Please be at the meeting location at least 10 minutes before departure.
GINZA SIX 1F Sightseeing Bus Stop (Mihara-dori Side) / Meet at 9:00, Depart at 9:10
- Customers boarding from Shinjuku may already be present.
30(min) Mt. Fuji 5th Station The bus will head up to the 5th Station along the Subaru Line.
The 5th Station is situated at 2,300 meters (7,546 feet) above sea level. At this height, you will be amazed at spectacular, breathtaking views from above the clouds.
*Please check [Exemptions/Itinerary Guarantee: Itinerary/Destinations].
50(min) Meal Break Meals are not included. Customers are to have lunch on their own. There are no cafes, restaurants, or other places to have lunch near the rest area. Preparing this prior to departure is recommended.
15(min) Lake Ashi Cruise At Lake Ashi in Hakone, customers can ride a cruise ship. Spend a relaxing time while gazing at the beautiful lake and Mt. Fuji.
*The tour may be guided to an alternative destination if the Lake Ashi cruise operation is suspended, or depending on road conditions, congestion, etc.
50(min) Hakone Komagatake Ropeway Take a 7-minute ropeway ride to the peak of Mt. Komagatake. A total of 50 minutes will be spent here, including time to walk around at the peak. Take a cableway ride up to the spiritual Hakone Shrine Mototsumiya (original shrine) that nestles at the mountaintop. Enjoy the scenery of Lake Ashi spread out below.
*The tour may be guided to an alternative destination if the Komagatake Ropeway operation is suspended, or depending on road conditions, congestion, etc.
Hakone-en After the ropeway, customers may get off at Hakone-en.
This tour does not include transportation service from Hakone-en. For those that would like shuttle service to hotels/ryokan in the Hakone area,
please book the "1-Day Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour with Taxi Drop-off at Hakone Area Hotels/Ryokan."
Depending on traffic congestion on the day and any itinerary order change, the tour may disembark at Moto-Hakone Port.
17:00-19:30 Odawara Station Disembarking only. (The bus may not stop by if there are no prior requests made.)
18:30-20:30 (Shinjuku Station) *The bus may not make a stop in some cases. Shinjuku Station West Exit (The bus may not make a stop in some cases.)
18:30-20:30 GINZA SIX Sightseeing Bus Stop Disembark at GINZA SIX Sightseeing Bus Stop, Tour Ends
*Please head to your next destination on your own from Ginza. The National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter will inform customers how to return afterwards.