1-Day Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour (Return by Shinkansen) (No Lunch) [Departs from Ginza]
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Mt. Fuji Tour
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. Spend 1 whole day with a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter touring on a bus around the popular Mt. Fuji/Hakone area. Visit an area halfway up the World Heritage-registered Mt. Fuji, and experience majestic nature with a cruise ship and ropeway ride at a lake in Hakone.
2. For the return trip, take the Shinkansen from Odawara Station back to Tokyo Station in comfort.
3. Enjoy the areas of Mt. Fuji and Hakone which offer different scenery every season, be it the cherry blossoms of spring, the fresh greens of summer, the colored leaves of autumn, or the snowy scenescapes of winter.
4. Customers may listen to explanations from the National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter directly from their smartphones. Feel free to use it while avoiding crowds. (*An app must be downloaded free of charge)
5. About Infection Countermeasures:
- Bus interiors are disinfected and sterilized.
- Drivers, guides, and assistants conduct health checks and disinfection before boarding, and wear face masks throughout the tour.
- Tour destinations implement countermeasures specified by the Japanese government.
6. This tour promotes Cross-cultural Understanding and Social Contribution as stated under Sunrise Tours' Sustainable Development Goals.
A portion of the sales will be donated for the conservation of Mt. Fuji as part of Sustainable Development Goals.
Please check the following page for details.
09:00-09:10 Depart GINZA SIX Sightseeing Bus Stop Please be at the meeting location at least 10 minutes before departure.
GINZA SIX 1F Sightseeing Bus Stop (Mihara-dori Side) / Meet at 9:00, Depart at 9:10
- Customers boarding from Shinjuku may already be present.
30(min) Mt. Fuji 5th Station The bus will head up to the 5th Station along the Subaru Line.
The 5th Station is situated at 2,300 meters (7,546 feet) above sea level. At this height, you will be amazed at spectacular, breathtaking views from above the clouds.
*Please check [Exemptions/Itinerary Guarantee: Itinerary/Destinations].
50(min) Meal Break Meals are not included. Customers are to have lunch on their own. There are no cafes, restaurants, or other places to have lunch near the rest area. Preparing this prior to departure is recommended.
15(min) Lake Ashi Cruise At Lake Ashi in Hakone, customers can ride a cruise ship. Spend a relaxing time while gazing at the beautiful lake and Mt. Fuji.
*The tour may be guided to an alternative destination if the Lake Ashi cruise operation is suspended, or depending on road conditions, congestion, etc.
50(min) Hakone Komagatake Ropeway Take a 7-minute ropeway ride to the peak of Mt. Komagatake. A total of 50 minutes will be spent here, including time to walk around at the peak. Take a cableway ride up to the spiritual Hakone Shrine Mototsumiya (original shrine) that nestles at the mountaintop. Enjoy the scenery of Lake Ashi spread out below.
*The tour may be guided to an alternative destination if the Komagatake Ropeway operation is suspended, or depending on road conditions, congestion, etc.
Hakone-en Customers that descend Mt. Komagatake early can stop by the souvenir corner at the foot of the mountain.
*Depending on time management, and if the order of tour destinations was changed, there may not be time to purchase souvenirs.
Odawara Station Board the Kodama Shinkansen in the non-reserved section.
There will be no accompanying National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter on the Shinkansen for the return trip. In this case, information on how to return to hotels from Tokyo Station will be provided in advance.
*Please make sure to check "Regarding Luggage on Shinkansen" in [Exemptions/Itinerary Guarantee: Itinerary/Destinations].
18:00-20:00 Tokyo Station After arrival, please head to your next destination on your own from Tokyo Station.