Kumamoto Tasting Tour: Guided Night Out to a Sushi Restaurant， Izakaya & Bar
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Kyushu Walking Tour
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. Kumamoto is a treasure trove fostered by nature’s blessings such as clean underground water, the Aso mountains, and the Amakusa Sea. Look forward to tasting exceptionally fresh sushi made with seafood caught from Ariake Sea and Amakusa Sea.
2. Head to an izakaya, a Japanese-style pub that's sure to satisfy everyone's tastes. After some recommended food and drink are served, the National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter will explain how people usually spend time at an izakaya the Japanese way.
3. For the last leg of the tour, customers will be guided to a hidden bar in Kaminoura.
4. Customers will be given a gourmet map that shows information on Kumamoto City's restaurants, souvenir shops, and accommodation facilities.
5. About Infection Countermeasures:
- Guides and assistants conduct health checks, and wear face masks throughout the tour.
- Infection countermeasures are in place at tour destinations.
6. This tour promotes Eco-friendly efforts and Cross-cultural Understanding as stated under Sunrise Tours' Sustainable Development Goals.
Please check the following page for details.
15:50-16:00 In front of Kumamoto City Hall Front Entrance Please show your reservation confirmation sheet at reception. Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the departure time.
16:15-16:50 35(min) Sushi at Japanese Cuisine Restaurant Aoyagi (Counter Seat) Hand-pressed sushi is prepared with seafood from the Amakusa area within the prefecture, and the sushi restaurant is filled with the beauty of traditional Japanese decor. As an appetizer for the tour, enjoy 5 pieces of hand-pressed sushi skillfully prepared by the chef at the counter before your eyes.
17:00-18:20 80(min) Izakaya Experience at the popular Yokobachi Customers will be led to a well-known izakaya. First, 8 plates of Kumamoto specialties and 1 drink will be served. The National Government Licensed Guide Interpreter will explain about the menu, how to order, and how to pay. Enjoy your own time! At an izakaya, customers typically enjoy a 2-hour stay. Then let’s head over to the next establishment.
18:30-19:00 30(min) Bar Miyamoto At this hidden bar in Kaminoura, customers can also enjoy chatting with the famous barkeeper. Includes 1 drink (shochu, Japanese sake, coffee, non-alcoholic drink)
-19:00 Tour Ends A Kumamoto City gourmet map will be handed out. This area is close to the hotel district. The way to the customers' hotel accommodation will be explained with the map, and the guide service ends at Bar Miyamoto. Enjoy the night in Kumamoto.