Drift Ice Walk® at World Heritage Shiretoko (6:30 Departure) [SHINRA]
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Hokkaido Experience Plan
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. Experience a winter activity like no other in World Heritage Shiretoko.
2. Put on a special dry suit and head out to explore the Okhotsk Sea, which is teeming with drift ice.
3. Enjoy this mysterious world created by Mother Nature. Don't miss this extraordinary experience!
4. Normally priced at JPY 6,000 per adult/child, this tour is available here for the discounted price of JPY 5,800.
-06:10 Meet at Specified Location in the Utoro District There is a free shuttle service operated by the conducting company from specified locations in the Utoro district to the Drift Ice Walk location.
Please refer to [Important Notes/Supplements: Meeting/Pick-up/Pick-up Location] in the Remarks field.
06:30-07:30 60(min) Drift Ice Walk® Experience Walk on top of the drift ice, a wide ocean of dazzling white ice, while wearing a dry suit and accompanied by a Japanese-speaking nature guide.
Please refer to [Exemptions/Itinerary Guarantee: Itinerary/Destinations] & [Important Notes/Supplements: What to Wear/Bring] in the Remarks field.
-08:00 Shuttle service to Utoro District (Same Meeting Location) After the tour ends, participants will be dropped off at their hotel or other meeting location in the Utoro district.