Kyoto Afternoon Tour: Fushimi Inari Taisha， Sanjusangen-do Temple， Kiyomizu-dera Temple (Round-trip from Kyoto)
- Tour Code :
- Departs from :
- Tour Brand :
Kansai (Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, etc.) 1-Day Bus Tour
- change(s) from the previous year :
- Price(Lowest) :
- Overview :
1. Take a half-day afternoon tour around some of Kyoto's distinct shrines and temples including World Heritage Kiyomizu-dera Temple, and discover why this ancient political capital of Japan is now its history and sightseeing capital! This tour is accompanied by a National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter.
2. Visit the location that users of a travel website said they most want to visit in Japan--Fushimi Inari Taisha shrine. This spot is known for its thousands of brilliant red torii gates, called Senbon Torii. Sanjusangen-do Temple's main hall houses around 1,000 life-size statues of Buddhist Kannon deities dating back to the 13th century, with all that see this sight being blown away. The road leading to Kiyomizu-dera Temple is lined with rows of souvenir shops, great for shopping.
3. After the tour, participants will be dropped off at the following locations: Kyoto Hotel Okura, Hotel Nikko Princess Kyoto (*limited to staying guests), Karasuma Kyoto Hotel, Sunrise Tours Desk in Avanti (across from Kyoto Station Hachijo Exit), Rihga Royal Hotel Kyoto, Kyoto Hotel Tokyu, ANA Crowne Plaza Kyoto, Kyoto Tower (Kyoto Station Karasuma Exit)
4. About Infection Countermeasures:
- Bus interiors are disinfected and sterilized.
- Drivers, guides, and assistants conduct health checks and disinfection before boarding, and wear face masks throughout the tour.
- Tour destinations implement countermeasures specified by the Japanese government.
5. This tour promotes Cross-cultural Understanding as stated under Sunrise Tours' Sustainable Development Goals.
Please check the following page for details.
13:30- Depart from the Sunrise Tours Desk inside Avanti (across from Kyoto Station Hachijo Exit) *Please refer to [Bus Company].
30(min) Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine Fushimi Inari Taisha is the head shrine of some 40,000 inari-jinja shrines located all over Japan. The bright red Senbon Torii gates are a must-see attraction.
30(min) Sanjusangen-do Temple Visit the world's longest wooden structure, housing 1,001 life-size statues of Buddhist Kannon deities dating back to the 13th century. All that see this sight are
70(min) Kiyomizu-dera Temple The view of Kyoto from the World Heritage Site of Kiyomizu-dera is superb. The historic shopping lane that leads to the temple adds to a wonderful experience.
17:30-18:30 Drop-off Service From Kiyomizu-dera Temple, participants will be dropped off at Kyoto Station, then to hotels.